Fed clears China's first US bank takeover

They're coming. It's only a matter of time now.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/3-big-chine...185200086.html

Holy shit man.
Just like all the other nations what were going to take over the US, they can't take it with them. China, like any other nation cannot sustain the growth they are blowing through now. Remember when Japan was going to rule the world? Granted they've had a couple of bad natural disasters, but they still have not recovered from their recession in the 1990's.

It'd be nice if they weren't buying banks and the world forced them to evaluate their currency correctly, but I don't consider them selves the 1,000 lb gorilla that everyone seems to think they are. The have a HUGE population problem, no infrastructure, run away growth, manufacturing that is leaving to go to Vietnam and other "cheap" labor nations and a communist government that will only allow so much deviation from the mean.
I thought Vietnam was a wholly owned subsidiary of China.
Just like all the other nations what were going to take over the US, they can't take it with them. China, like any other nation cannot sustain the growth they are blowing through now. Remember when Japan was going to rule the world? Granted they've had a couple of bad natural disasters, but they still have not recovered from their recession in the 1990's.

It'd be nice if they weren't buying banks and the world forced them to evaluate their currency correctly, but I don't consider them selves the 1,000 lb gorilla that everyone seems to think they are. The have a HUGE population problem, no infrastructure, run away growth, manufacturing that is leaving to go to Vietnam and other "cheap" labor nations and a communist government that will only allow so much deviation from the mean. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
We certainly don't have any problem with "run away growth" and if Obama stays in office we may stop growing for a long time. How is growth a problem? I thought growth was good. Aren't we in a recession because the economy isn't growing? Isn't that how a recession is defined?
china needs us to buy from them, when our economy dies so goes the others
Tomato Bank? Really? Then it's true. Our system is trying to "ketchup."

and for those folks that like to give their dogs these dog treats I hope they like pig ears as well. China just came in and bought 90% of the market for the raw material, paying twice the going rate

but if you cannot find any pm me, I will have a limited supply
Those are not pig ears.

I was going to ask what exactly those things were.

. . . But I really do not want to know!

We certainly don't have any problem with "run away growth" and if Obama stays in office we may stop growing for a long time. How is growth a problem? I thought growth was good. Aren't we in a recession because the economy isn't growing? Isn't that how a recession is defined? Originally Posted by joe bloe
No growth?
Attached Images File Type: jpg qqqqqqqqq.jpg (97.1 KB, 12 views)
2% is effectively no growth, Munchie. It's pathetic growth.
Those are not pig ears.

I was going to ask what exactly those things were.

. . . But I really do not want to know!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
those are steer pizzles (dicks), dogs love them