I hate Fox News for teaching the morons of the US how to make Politi-troll headlines.

Seriously, do you guys think this is the forum for trying out to be Fox News headline writers?

LOL
Fox News rules
Yeah, like CNN, MSNBC et. al. are so balanced. Get a life.
I love Fox News for having the hottest newsbabes. Univision could learn something from them.
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2012, 05:56 AM
They do have hot chicks. Except for Greta. Chick needs to retire. She sucked on CNN.
Seriously, do you guys think this is the forum for trying out to be Fox News headline writers?

LOL Originally Posted by jackbeingbad
It was amusing at first, now it's just irritating. Whirly, COG and the rest of the zombies think The Sandbox is World News Daily. The place where they can come to do their little part to influence the election with their ridiculous posts culled from the conservative entertainment industry's talking point radio shows, websites, etc.....they simply repeat, ad nauseum, what they hear from Rush, Fox, and the rest. Braindead.
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2012, 07:13 AM
with their ridiculous posts culled from the conservative entertainment industry's talking point radio shows, websites, etc.....they simply repeat, ad nauseum, what they hear from Rush, Fox, and the rest. Braindead. Originally Posted by timpage
It is our job to educate them. Or as I like to say , re-educate them!

It is just damn fun jerking your chain Timmyboy; I can always count on you reading and responding with your Marxist crap.

Most of us patriots think Fox is moving to the middle. We want a new channel that really tells us the truth.

You Chris Hayes MSNBC types make us
It was amusing at first, now it's just irritating. Whirly, COG and the rest of the zombies think The Sandbox is World News Daily. The place where they can come to do their little part to influence the election with their ridiculous posts culled from the conservative entertainment industry's talking point radio shows, websites, etc.....they simply repeat, ad nauseum, what they hear from Rush, Fox, and the rest. Braindead. Originally Posted by timpage
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=6080
Fox is smoking cnn and msnbc.

http://www.forbes.com/special-report...media-map.html Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Onion? you are kidding me
It is our job to educate them. Or as I like to say , re-educate them!

Originally Posted by WTF
I don't listen to them. Sorry to burst your stereotype Timmy.

Oops. Wrong quote. My first time posting from my Kindle. Lol! Meant to quote Timmy.

what are you talking about?
The Onion? you are kidding me Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I do not know what the Onion is. I guess it's some leftwing nutjob. IDK. Fuckem.