Being Trained But Also Married

OK. You're curious about hot wax being dripped on your body. When it hits your chest...cock..ballls...will the S.O. know something is going on?

When her lash strikes your bare ass and you writhe against the leather restraints suspending you from the ceiling...will your none-the-wiser wife notice how red your fanny is that night? And what about those marks around your wrists?

When Mistress bends you over her padded sawhorse and spreads your bright red..properly lashed cheeks apart to press her big rubbery phallus up your ass...will the wife notice that you're stride is....different?

How does a submissive recive proper training from a Mistress without having the evidence betray him at home?
I sure hope there is an answer to this one myself....Damn T6 that sounds hot....
Damit now you gone and got my pussy all hot and wet................again...... .Guess Ill have to break out my new 8x5 vibrating Dong and see just how sweet it can make me purr.......
What about trying to let her know you want to experiment with it? Crazy enough it just might work.
Damit now you gone and got my pussy all hot and wet................again...... .Guess Ill have to break out my new 8x5 vibrating Dong and see just how sweet it can make me purr....... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Mmmmmm..watching you satify yourself with that big toy while I'm tied to a 4-poster bed or sawhorse! Don't forget to ask me to help you clean up! Sluurrrrrrpppp!!
T6 Ms Athena loves to play hide and seek with her toys....guess where her favorite hidding places are???.....and you tied up like that, guess what?....
LOL Ummm Yes ALL my toys love to cum out and play.....or go in and play should I say.....
Don't get too close for a day or two... generally works for me....
Don't get too close for a day or two... generally works for me.... Originally Posted by houston_switch
For some reason either the same day/night or the next, my so wants to get freaky. Can't get her to come near me most of the time, but it always and I mean always happens this way. The one good this about this is that I am getting into great shape. Better than any gym membership.
I would like to know the answer to the question as well. I am just getting into the BDSM. Need good teachers and am afraid a crop or something will leave a notible mark and give away my darkest secret. I wan to be a slave to my mistress. Her pleasure will be my reward. I will be totally hers but I cannot go home looking like I just got out of prison and BIG BUBBA was my roomate...

Can anyone answer the question?
Open communication is a must between you and your mistress. Or schedule a session just before you hop on that plane to go out of town for the week...
If you see a provider Domme - any marks left at the end of paid time should be gone in 4 hours or so.

If you see a ProDomme it'd be different 1)in most states BDSM is legal because there is no sex involved (you may get to jack off, may not). I have clients who's wives know & either watch tapes of our sessions or watch in person. ProDomme clients are more a 70/30 split @ markings with 70% being ok with lasting marks.

A Dom session the numbers are totally different for me like 90% requiring no marks.

You - the potential mark - need to know how easily you bruise & communicate that to the potential marker. There is a variant of the pain test where I use a thin crop on an arm or leg to test for bruising limits if my client cant let me know where that limit is.

Switch rope for ribbon cloth tape or padded cuffs, not so hard on the downstroke, limit use of edged tools etc. My provider domme bag is a carry on. My pro domme bag is a wheeled 3ft long duffel - there's your difference.
Another difference (from personal experience) as Bebee referenced, is the kind of aftercare provided... provider domme might be into a gfe session, a ProDomme will just send you on your way with maybe a hug...
Either a Pro Domme or Domme Companion should respect your wishes of no lasting marks. I agree with Babee that any marks acquired should not last longer than a few hours or less after the session.
I beg to differ... sometimes marks will last longer than a few hours... read my latest review... and you will find marks and soreness into the following week. It depends on what is used, how many time it was used, and with what force it was used. (IMHO)