Could Obesity be a good thing?

I've actually come to believe that for the past few hundred years evolution has had little to no effect on the human race. In fact, for the last 100 years the more successful you are, the fewer children you'd have. And the closer to the poverty line you are, the more children you'd have.

Basically having children, became a pasttime for those who can't accomplish anything. And it's not attractive people breeding.

UNTIL THE LAST TWO GENERATIONS.

The last two generations 1st world countries have such an abundance of food, and fatty high calorie food at accessible costs that weight is determined by your education, discipline, and healthy lifestyle.

While it may not affect those who chunk up later in life, the early onset fatties will be effectively removed from the gene pool. So at the very least we should, as a race, develop an ability to either resist temptation, or be more physically fit.

Well it's something...

FOr the creationists out there.... just assume I'm the devil or something.
Yeah yeah yeah!
If evolution exists, then why are there still monkeys? [/joke]

If anything, I'd call it devolving, though.
I've actually come to believe that for the past few hundred years evolution has had little to no effect on the human race. In fact, for the last 100 years the more successful you are, the fewer children you'd have. And the closer to the poverty line you are, the more children you'd have.

Basically having children, became a pasttime for those who can't accomplish anything. And it's not attractive people breeding.

UNTIL THE LAST TWO GENERATIONS.

The last two generations 1st world countries have such an abundance of food, and fatty high calorie food at accessible costs that weight is determined by your education, discipline, and healthy lifestyle.

FOr the creationists out there.... just assume I'm the devil or something. Originally Posted by jackbeingbad

the wealthy have cars golf tennis boating cook outs,the poor just have pussy.
Some genius needs to find a way to tie in female attractiveness and sluttiness.

That way you'd be able to spot models by the worn out knees on their pants and the grass stains on their back.

Could you just imagine a world where the better looking a girl is, the more likely she is to be a cock junky?