Address: 901 W Parker Rd Suite 135, Plano
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Killer massage, but that's all
Session Length: 60
Fee: 65 plus tip
Hair Length and Color: long brunette pulled back in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Filipina
Physical Description: This girl is really cute; tight little body with a spankable ass, a/b breasts, maybe 5' and 100#.
Recommendation: Yes
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by bkat6049
Originally Posted by Jackster21
Sometimes you just need a really killer massage by a cutie!

Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
In Plano I know of three amps that provide L1, L2 and L3 services. In order of preference: 425 Maplelawn Rd. Suite #102. Plano TX. 75075 ; 1225 19th St
Suite 105, Plano, TX 75074 ; 2945 W. 15th Street, Plano, TX 75075

I've heard that the Spa on 19th has made some upgrades since I was there last. Apparently they added a table shower, which the other two Plano AMP's do not have, and got some younger girls. Great improvements. They used to have only older women.
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
If you were going by a previous review of mine and assumed i was at young asian then you are wetter than a ducks ass... The legit place i went to is UTR and thats why you can score at these places....C'mon Tiger.... Why don't you try a review sometime instead of busting a guys chops....
You pays your money and you takes your chances. Just a fact of life that a place advertising in 'theraputic masssage' on BP is a 50/50 proposition, versus 'body rub' where L1 is essentially a given. OTOH, generally you will receive a GOOD massage, not just a rub and tickle.

And there are times when I'll take the GOOD massage. If the extra happens, cool...if not, cool also if the massage was a real one.

Getting upset when the extras don't happen in this case is the not cool part (of which the OP is certainly not guilty of).
This will sound like a dumb ass ? But what is l1 l2 l3 ???