Barter possibilities...

I have a few areas that I'd like to barter with people on:

1) General Dentistry/Cosmetic Dentistry
2) Television Repair...I have a relatively new Samsung flat screen that just stopped working one day, I've heard that Samsung made an inferior part and may people are having this problem.

3) Auto-mechanic/grease monkey...I need a few things right now with my car that I would rather go to an individual for at the moment and they are:

Oil Change
Coolant Check (I can actually do this one myself, but as long as you're at it)
& a larger issue: Some type of exhaust problem, I believe it's the long exhaust pipe that runs under the car and not a muffler issue. I took it in once and they told me that they needed a smoke check machine to find a leak. Anyway, I am going on a trip soon and need to repair these issues prior to leaving, so if there's anyone who'd like to check out my profile (I do send a photo, after screening) then feel free to contact me. :)

~~~
Cosmetic dentistry is a good thing.
Count me in too.
Hey trading services for services is always a kool deal in my book.........Good Luck Lexie!
Lol, yes, always a good deal.

My parents own a well known mechanic shop/towing company in Harris County.. Now that I think about it... I remember several times my Dad was at the shop "doing a favor" for a "customer"... Oh lord.. NOW I know the truth.. ..............
hell yea on the cosmetic dentistry,,,and bartering works..I just got a sweet Ipod touch..I love it , very nice..next time an ipad...lol
Yeah. Good deal unless you're an undertaker.
Well, just trying to think outside the box a little and you never know who's out there. I'd like to ad furniture & car dealers to the list. :)

PS...Feel free to run any barters past me, I may be interested.

`
Good idea! I remember dating a mechanic one time and he repaired a cracked head in this great big Lincoln I had! He was my next door neighbor and we spent many hours together between the sheets.
As with all things barter, ensure that everyone has the value assigned properly before engaging in the contractual work.
Hi y'all! I have been looking to barter services also, especially in the areas of:
•General/Cosmetic Dentistry
•Automobile-not necessarily a dealer but I'm in the market for a car/suv
•Photography-I like to get professional photos done about once every three months and have bartered for these before and it has ended up with both parties pleased
•Taxes/Accounting/Financial Mgmt. Help

Those are the services I'm primarily interested in, but is not an exclusive list of things/services I'd be willing to discuss.

If you are interested or know someone who is PLEASE contact me.

And thank you Lexieinhouston for starting the thread, what a great idea that I had forgotten about!
Oh my - I never have much cause to visit Kansas City, one look at SexyStefani makes me realize that i can increase the need to visit.
How did I end up in the Texas section? Hmmmm...but I do plan to visit in the near future. And thanks, texasaggie96
I'm an AC repair tech. If you need my services, please PM
Oh my - I never have much cause to visit Kansas City, one look at SexyStefani makes me realize that i can increase the need to visit. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Oh yeah...what he said!
I am a certified Electrician if anyone has a need for that as well.