Please Vote today folks!

The Texas primaries has begun.. get your registration cards and go out and vote! I did!

=)

I believe polls close at 7pm.
Me too. I'm pretty sure I cancelled your vote.
Yea but I had my daughter and her two college buddies with and we all voted democrat hahaha!
it don't matter, it is only a primary
Maybe Obama will win this primary after all.
you can get your card and vote on the same day??
We have a very important primary race in Texas for the US Senate Seat being vacated by "Barbie".

A RINO, David Dewhurst, against Ted Cruz, the Tea Party backed candidate.

If Cruz can get Dewhurst into a runnoff, he can beat him. He will then easilly beat what ever sacrificial lamb the Dems put up.
you can get your card and vote on the same day?? Originally Posted by ekim008

Get your registration cards as in "from your house" silly..
We have a very important primary race in Texas for the US Senate Seat being vacated by "Barbie".

A RINO, David Dewhurst, against Ted Cruz, the Tea Party backed candidate.

If Cruz can get Dewhurst into a runnoff, he can beat him. He will then easilly beat what ever sacrificial lamb the Dems put up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That put's us one closer too..........Nuttin Omama........fuck you douchee.....
I was at the polls yesterday. I had the most wonderful news of my life. I am no longer in the 18th Congressional District of Texas and Shameless Jackass Lee in no longer the person that was elected , by idiots, to represent me.

At the polls; the Democrats were lined up AT THE WRONG polling place. It was funny. I guess they missed the democrat bus or they got dropped off at the wrong place.

I had to show Identification to vote. Actually I had to have something with my name on it and my address.
I asked if I would have to show my ID in the OTHER line.

There were a LOT more voting in the Republican line than the other one.

I purposely went to the Democrat line first. They took one look at me and said the Republican line is on the other side of the room.

I voted for Ron Paul.
They didnt require my ID just my voters registration card. Since they changed the date for the primaries it was dead as a door nail when we went to vote. The polling reps there looked bored as hell.