True Desires Hosted by Maitresse Renee

I am happy to announce "True Desires!" Which will take place at my exquisite dungeon on July 19-22nd!

True Desires is something I have worked very hard to create in the USA and with the help of other Mistresses WORLD WIDE I finally have the framework in place for it to become a reality! True Desires is a 3 DAY FEMDOM EVENT that focuses not only on play but servitude and education as well. It is very much about the FemDom LIFESTYLE and all that it entails.

After my recent dungeon remodel my dungeon is very much a play-land unlike any other. There is nothing close to it in the state of Texas and it rivals most dungeons in the USA and it is PERFECT for this type of event.

True Desires was created so that Mistresses and slaves can live out their fantasies much like the movie Exit to Eden.

Fantasies come in all forms, mine being having a stable of boys locked away in my dungeon for my use, like a harem and many slaves have the desire to live in a TRUE 24/7 FemDom setting. True Desires allows exactly that! The focus of the event is to "TRAIN" the boys attending. There will be play at night, punishment, a masquerade party, and educational classes taught by Professional and Lifestyle Mistresses on proper serving techniques, pain tolerance training, and understanding the mental and physical aspects of submission. True Desires is just as much about growing as a submissive mentally as it is about playing with 10 of the top Dommes in the WORLD!

With your party tribute your food, drink, toiletries, and kennel to stay in at my dungeon are taken care of. You will be collared the evening of the 19th and it will not be removed until Sunday afternoon the 22nd. This is not an overnight but a 3 consecutive overnight play-date!

For info on booking a True Desires servant position inquire directly with me at sessions@maitresserenee.com. (Put True Desires in the subject line)

TEXAS HAS NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!

A tour of my dungeon- (This is an old video the remodel is AMAZING!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VfCc...ature=youtu.be

www.maitresserenee.com

What do you desire.......

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee