Review: FOXXXY ROXXXY - FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 6/1/12
Provider: Foxxxy Roxxxy
Phone: 817 718-3067
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=95912
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, COWGIRL, MISH, MSOG, CIMNQBS
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: dark hair shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" 130lbs DD cup (HUGE)
Recommendation: Yes
Damn.... I gotta see her..... She sounds AWEWOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great review Daaaaman.....
damn, nice review
  • Bosco
  • 06-02-2012, 03:51 AM
She is very nice!
Daaaaman is the Man!!!!
Awesome review daaaaaman!
What's the 800-number for Suicide Hotline....? Thank the good Lord I don't own a hand gun.....Jeeez!

Great review, D-man......so happy for you and EVERYONE else who can book bcd time with Roxxxy. fuck ya, fuck ya, fuck ya......ALL of her reviews are amazing! And why not? She's smoking hot and a very sweet girl on top of that. But, moving along with my Pity Party:

Chateau Becot, booking with Roxxxy:
Batting 0.00000 to date

Perhaps if I try Sky Writing a request...might that do the trick? I'm running out of creative ideas....truly, I am, Roxxxy.
Very good review
Man, I wish she would answer the phone when I call!

Chateau Becot, booking with Roxxxy:
Batting 0.00000 to date

Perhaps if I try Sky Writing a request...might that do the trick? I'm running out of creative ideas....truly, I am, Roxxxy. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You ain't alone. Sent message on 411 that wasn't even opened.

Sorry if they don't screen they don't get seen. Sounds like enough $ is getting left she can afford to be rude.
awesome review buddy
  • tom51
  • 06-07-2012, 01:29 PM
I had tried for awhile to contact her and no luck then she ran an add on 5/31 that it was her last day, texted and she replied and it was just after 5:00 pm said she could see me at 7:30 for 45 mins usual place text when on way. i leave at 7:00 drive like crazy from south dallas to west FW and text her on way for room # and she replied would give it to me when i got to location. arrived at 7:25 and texted no reply, called and texted til 7:50 no reply started to leave and her, another girl and a guy pull up 3 cars from me get out go to hotel never replied. I sent her several texts as to why she said come on then stood me up but arrived at hotel no reply so PM'd her and she replied i was full of BS dont PM her ever again. Was told by another provider guy was her pimp and no one else has heard from her or seen her except in dallas the next day so appears she is no longer around but good luck in hearing from her. I had seen her twice and had great time dont know what made her go so negative so good luck in contacting her. And I wasn't going to comment on this but she is very popular like Paris Hilton was who is apparently out of the business now or just left dallas dont know. Try Alexa Amore she is a little hottie