OKC is now on my radar!

• Paven
  • 06-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Well hello there fine folks of Oklahoma.

My name is Paven and I am a private dancer based out of Austin Texas. I just got back from touring and while I was in NOLA I saw a gent from OKC who asked me if I ever toured there. I told him I have never been to Oklahoma so now I am thinking of coming towards the end of the month. I am a road tripper and love visiting new places so if there is any interest in me coming let me know so I can start planning.

I have wonderful reviews and am a lot of fun and I am very reliable. I would love to meet some new friends .
Hope you take the time to CUM enjoy our state... ( Okc and Tulsa )

Glad to see that you're interested in seeing us.

Originally Posted by rcinokc

rc... I believe she will enjoy Okc as well Tulsa!!

• Paven
  • 06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by rcinokc
Are you interested in seeing me?
Paven, let me know if you come to OKC. I'd love to meet you for lunch. If you have any questions, please let me know.
  • Paven
  • 06-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Thank you Annie that is very nice of you to offer. Sometimes while touring I might not get lunch until 5pm though lol.
Your menu is way too confusing. You might consider simplifying it to a flat hourly rate.
  • Paven
  • 06-04-2012, 04:35 PM
It's not confusing at all. I am not FS and I offer different packages. You pick a dance and you pick an ending, pretty simple actually .
I even have an example on the top of my Services/Rates page .
Hi, I love the tongue, but I am lost. Even the Urban Dictionary does not define FFBACM.
  • Paven
  • 06-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Thank you .

MMT and FFBACM are my own acronyms, I'm sure that my site says that.
I try to be as thorough as possible with information even directing folks to UD for other terms. I don't use the terms bbbj and hj because they are mundane and not even close to what I do.

MMT-Magical Mouth Tour
FFBACM- Full Frontal Body and Cock Massage

Good times, good times indeed!
Thank you .

MMT and FFBACM are my own acronyms,...
...and not even close to what I do.

MMT-Magical Mouth Tour...

Good times, good times indeed! Originally Posted by Paven
Paven,

I REALLY lick, er like I meant of course, that acronym.

Would you mind if I "borrowed" it from time-to-time...?

The Sequel

...oh and I think it is safe to say that you have generated a bit if "interest" in our fine state. Don't you agree?
  • Paven
  • 06-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Well thank you very much Sequel . You can use it... if you're referring to me hehe.

To answer your last question. I hope so .
  • Sami
  • 06-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Paven you will have a blast! The guys are great! Ladies are to.

Well hello there fine folks of Oklahoma.

My name is Paven and I am a private dancer based out of Austin Texas. I just got back from touring and while I was in NOLA I saw a gent from OKC who asked me if I ever toured there. I told him I have never been to Oklahoma so now I am thinking of coming towards the end of the month. I am a road tripper and love visiting new places so if there is any interest in me coming let me know so I can start planning.

I have wonderful reviews and am a lot of fun and I am very reliable. I would love to meet some new friends . Originally Posted by Paven
Yes you doooooo

Paven,

I REALLY lick, er like I meant of course, that acronym.

Would you mind if I "borrowed" it from time-to-time...?

The Sequel

...oh and I think it is safe to say that you have generated a bit if "interest" in our fine state. Don't you agree? Originally Posted by The_Sequel