MSNBC's Ed Shultz In Tears Over Walker Victory

This guy is such a buffoon, that he gives buffoons a bad name. I listened to him as a sportscaster and fill-in talk show host when I lived near Fargo. He was a jerk on the sports field. You could always tell he thought he should have been a pro, and knew more than anyone else. Then when he would fill-in on the local talk station as a host, he was a rabid Reagan Republican and NRA supporter. In fact, he made Reagan look liberal. Then he cheated on his wife, also a newscaster at the same station, (adorable, I might add, she was way out of his league), and he had to hide his face in town for quite awhile, because everyone sided with her. When he resurrected, he was this liberal idiot, but it got him jobs because liberal broadcasters were hard to find in North Dakota. Now he's turned it into a failing TV show. Why people watch it is beyond me. MSNBC must keep him because he makes Mathews and Maddow look sane.

Anyway, here is teary-eyed Mr. Ed, lamenting the Walker victory, and claiming that in the next few days Walker will be indicted. Doesn't say what for, just that he "may" be. What a phony idiot.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._few_days.html

This is the partly the fruit of the "Class Warfare" and the "99%" rhetoric. It has backfired on the Dems.

The other part is their continued disbelief of the message of the 2010 election.

The Democratic Media Machine trotted out President Clinton today and even he couldn't save them.
"The Democratic Media Machine trotted out President Clinton today and even he couldn't save them.

The greatness of Clinton is a myth.
His legacy will be a blue stained dress.
Anyway, here is teary-eyed Mr. Ed, lamenting the Walker victory, and claiming that in the next few days Walker will be indicted. Doesn't say what for, just that he "may" be. What a phony idiot.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
did anyone see the maryland governor on the brett baier after the vote show?

the smarmy grin when he slimily and with rat like malignity kept alluding to indictments coming for walker?

what a representative of the democrats, maryland, and america
And national security lapses that gave us 9/11.

The greatness of Clinton is a myth.
His legacy will be a blue stained dress. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama