If you need a car and live in Dallas call me

If you need a car and live in Dallas and have $500 Dn . Call Steve at 972-238-1800. For more info. I work with anyone Bad credit and No credit !!!

Steve 972-238-1800
Interesting...
Self outing?
Lil General! Glad you're back! Congratulations on the new business venture! I wish you the best of luck! Call Me!

trynagetlaid...lighten up... I know Lil General and he is a super cool guy...self outing? Give me a break how is this ad any different from a photographer, etc advertising a service to providers? I know that it is much needed by many girls...I know when I was trying to buy a car recently, finding a dealership that financed a provider was not an easy thing to do.

I say "Good job my friend and much success to you in the car business!"
Thanks babe I will call you. I hope you are doing well. By the way self outing I'm not in a relationship and have nothing to hide. So Ladies If you need a car I will work with you and hopefully get you a reliable vehichle. You know what people say cash is King !!!!
Many of the people I associate with know that hobby. So I do understand when someone says they have nothing to hide, I'm open about my participation in the hobby, and this board. What I don't do is link my eccie name to the rw, there are just too many unknowns.
Having some individual that I don't know approach me and start talking about the hobby,even for a potential business transaction, it is just beyond my comfort zone.
Best of luck to you.
New Number is 214-875-7364 cell so call me I already have helped 2 providers get into a car