Staff Sgt. Shawn Manning shot six times

Staff Sgt. Manning was going about his business when he was shot down by a Islamic terrorist. Six times he was shot and to this day he has been denied a single Purple Heart. Why has this man, shot more times than John Kerry, been denied this honor? Because it happened in Fort Hood, Texas. The Obama regime still refuses to classify this as a terrorist attack.
maybe because he was shot by a fellow is was classified as "friendly fire" don't think Obama is the one his commanding officers are the ones recommending him for the medal. of a purple heart should be automatic.
But it is this administration that won't call an attack an attack. They want it to be a criminal action of someone who is unbalanced rather than the deliberate targetting by an enemy.
  • WTF
  • 06-17-2012, 08:02 AM
But it is this administration that won't call an attack an attack. They want it to be a criminal action of someone who is unbalanced rather than the deliberate targetting by an enemy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do you hear yourself?

He was not a secret agent that had a handler. He was/is one of us who went nuts. It was a criminal act. Nothing more.
Staff Sgt. Manning was going about his business when he was shot down by a Islamic terrorist. Six times he was shot and to this day he has been denied a single Purple Heart. Why has this man, shot more times than John Kerry, been denied this honor? Because it happened in Fort Hood, Texas. The Obama regime still refuses to classify this as a terrorist attack. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's the spirit JD. When in doubt, blame it on Obama!
The buck stops at the Oval Office. If the White House won't declare this an attack by a Jihadist, who will? I wonder if the soldiers killed by a fellow soldier IN IRAQ will get Purple Hearts? It was, afterall, in the theater of battle.

After 9/11 if should be obvious to the most stupid amongst us that the entire world is the theater of battle and that soldiers are a target like the recruiter killed by Jihadists or the failed attack on Fort Dix soldiers. Seems to me that this administration is playing politics again.
Seems to me that this administration is playing politics again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Seems to me that JD is still trying to separate the fly shit from the pepper.
The buck stops at the Oval Office. If the White House won't declare this an attack by a Jihadist, who will? I wonder if the soldiers killed by a fellow soldier IN IRAQ will get Purple Hearts? It was, afterall, in the theater of battle.

After 9/11 if should be obvious to the most stupid amongst us that the entire world is the theater of battle and that soldiers are a target like the recruiter killed by Jihadists or the failed attack on Fort Dix soldiers. Seems to me that this administration is playing politics again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Great points. Is that guy up on a treason charge also? Did the survivors of those killed by that POS get the KIA benefits? They should.
Do you hear yourself?

He was not a secret agent that had a handler. He was/is one of us who went nuts. It was a criminal act. Nothing more. Originally Posted by WTF
He was/is not one of me/you. I hear Myself/Yourself. /...
  • WTF
  • 06-17-2012, 09:21 PM
He was/is not one of me/you. I hear Myself/Yourself. /... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He was in the United States Military.

No different than Tim McViegh.

Do people recieve Purple Hearts when injured from domestic acts from within?

Why is JD crying about this?

Why blame Obama?
What am I complaining about? Nothing really. Just that this piece of scum is still drawing his army pay and getting free medical while setting in prison (literally as he is now stuck in a wheel chair). Maybe it is the fact that the army was aware of his contact with terrorists but too chicken shit to investigate. The army bears a great deal of responsibility for these murders. The politically correct policies if from Bush should have been changed under Obama and if under Obama then there you go. Obama still does not recognize this, or other attacks, as being acts of terrorism. It is the old Clinton thing of treating attacks like crime which includes civil rights instead of just shooting them down. I don't know, what do you have to complain about?
He was in the United States Military.

No different than Tim McViegh.
Originally Posted by WTF

he was not in the military when did what he did but what stupid ass for driving on the interstate without a car tag
maybe because he was shot by a fellow is was classified as "friendly fire" don't think Obama is the one his commanding officers are the ones recommending him for the medal. of a purple heart should be automatic. Originally Posted by ekim008
plus the bronze star
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2012, 07:25 AM
What am I complaining about? Nothing really. Just that this piece of scum is still drawing his army pay and getting free medical while setting in prison (literally as he is now stuck in a wheel chair). Maybe it is the fact that the army was aware of his contact with terrorists but too chicken shit to investigate. The army bears a great deal of responsibility for these murders. The politically correct policies if from Bush should have been changed under Obama and if under Obama then there you go. Obama still does not recognize this, or other attacks, as being acts of terrorism. It is the old Clinton thing of treating attacks like crime which includes civil rights instead of just shooting them down. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are mixing up two different subjects matter just to try and bloody Obama.

Yes the PC actions (or better stated inaction) of the military were partly to blame but if you were as well read as you claim, you would understand the concept that looking back after the fact does seem to shine light on glaring mistakes that weren't so glaring without the present facts. No different than the O-ring fuck-up on the Space Shuttle. Read Malcomb Gladwell's book on the matter.

It is just like the Penn St matter. Everybody is and expert after the fact!

I don't know, what do you have to complain about? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Idiots that post idiotic shit on a hooker board. Other than that I can't complain.
You can't let the JoePa thing go, can you? That is truly sad. You need therapy.