Review: Don't waste your time or money with Amberleigh / Isabella!!

Date: 6/11/12
Provider: Amberleigh / Isabella
Phone: 228-239-4860
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://biloxi.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ice-22/3814793
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: At her sister's trailer in Vancleave
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: CBJ, Mish
Session Length: 10 min, but paid for an hour
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Brown and straight, half way down her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Better than she looks in most photos actually. Says 135 pounds in ad. I believe that. Not rail skinny but not fat at all. Never got to see her breasts uncovered to really confirm the size she put on her ad... Bad experience all around. See TROTS for full details.
Recommendation: No
Wow! That sucks! It is funny though since it didn't happen to me. Just joking, no offense.

Your review actually saved me. I contacted this gem yesterday. I was gonna go see her but after several quick responses she stopped texting. When she did resume our conversation my window had passed. I was gonna initiate communication with her again today... so, thanks. You saved me an obvious hassle.
None taken. I may not be able to get my money or time back, but I'm happy knowing I at least saved someone from the same fate.
Thanks for the TOFTT, Ready.. On the bright side, this review will probably save thousands of $$$ for other ECCIE members. Good job. Sorry you had a bad experience.
Good intel. Sorry it had to happen thanks from the team.
Hope the PA helps
What a drama. Thank you for the info. Sorry it happened to you.
Shame - I guess that's why the rate was only $ for an hour!
Sorry for the bad experience. Hope your next time is better. Thanks for the heads up, it saved some guys some $ and its too hard to come by these days.