Items for Sale

Ladies, I am having a huge Garage sale over in Garland tomorrow and Saturday. Linens, small tables, dining room suit with china cabinet. single china cabinet, curio cabinet, clothes, framed art, knick knacks, etc if interested in coming by PM me and I will send you the address.
dont put ur addey on eccie babe! eccie leakz will get it.. have them go to ur personal email n or call u babe.....
dont put ur addey on eccie babe! eccie leakz will get it.. have them go to ur personal email n or call u babe..... Originally Posted by LEXUS
There is no address listed only a city. Are you trying to tell me that someone has access to our PM's? Or are there Verified Providers or Moderators, who are the only ones who have access to info share, are revealing this info to the others we will not mention? If this is so, I would love to see the evidence with names and dates of it happening.
I have the following items still for sale.
This set $400.00 Includes 60" rnd table w/leaf, 6 chairs, china cabinet, and serving cart. (hard Rock Maple, Excellent condition)

China Cabinet (crack in 1 piece of glass) $40.00

$30.00 Oak table
Serving Cabinet $50.00

$50.00 table

Ladies dress, suits sizes 8-14 $1-$2 Contact me before 2pm today if interested in clothing.

You can email me by clicking link in my sig line or call me at 903-884-5826