Sundays...

Is it just me or is that the slowest day of the week? I think I know why, but I want your guys response please... If it stays that way all Sundays should be all providers & hobbyist days off lol Agree?
In my opinion, I think it is the day, Sunday. I think most hobby people tend to spend time with their family, friends, or do something else rather than go see a provider. That's just my opinion though.
Sunday's are usually slow, but this last Sunday is the busiest one I've had in a long time....so I guess it varies..usually Sundays are my day to veg out , grocery shop and do laundry, needless to say I had to do my laundry yesterday..
Saturdays and Sundays are my two favorite days to have appointments. In fact, I have had appointments the last two Sundays. But it is sometimes hard to find ladies who are available on Sundays.
I fuck chicks on Sundays because all the other people praying at church drown out my hooker yelling "Oh my God baby" at the top of her lungs...don't want to disturb the big fella...
Wakeup drives all souls to Tebow
It's fun in the balcony at the movies, but the balcony during Sunday service would be the Holy Grail.
In my opinion, I think it is the day, Sunday. I think most hobby people tend to spend time with their family, friends, or do something else rather than go see a provider. That's just my opinion though. Originally Posted by joecholo
I agree. I don't think it has all that much to do with church that day. A lot of folks go on Saturday night anymore.

Sunday is a day to watch sports (football coming up in a few months), go see a movie with family, BBQ, mow the lawn, or even just take an afternoon nap to prepare for Monday. I prefer Saturdays to visit a lady, but never do Sunday.

And, lately, and totally unrelated, but this summer heat is really VERY discouraging. I know once I get there, it is air conditioned, and my car also has good A/C, but just something about this heat outside just is very discouraging to the mood. Anyway, that may explain some of the Sunday slowness during these summer months. I don't really even want to think about getting out on the weekend right now unless I have to.
I think most guys spend time with their families and watch sports Sundays. I try to schedual my longer appointments on Sundays maybe run a dinner date special since that's when u have the mostspare time
you know I'm a Sunday girl Ro!!

Saturdays and Sundays are my two favorite days to have appointments. In fact, I have had appointments the last two Sundays. But it is sometimes hard to find ladies who are available on Sundays. Originally Posted by RoDunn
Most of the guys I see prefer to come on the weekdays...I guess because they spend majority of their time with their families on the weekends. I cut back my weekend hours because they were the slowest. Sundays are the slowest for me too. I think it's just because everyone's hungover, going to church, or with their friends/families.
I play almost exclusively on Sundays. It started because I needed releaf after my kids went home and just became a tradtion.
I usually get at least one appointment on a sunday when i travel
So would you hobbyist say that Sunday morning's could be either the worst of the worst or the best of the best time to set appt.? Considering the people around you are either asleep late or on the go?
you know I'm a Sunday girl Ro!! Originally Posted by Kammye
You certainly are!

So would you hobbyist say that Sunday morning's could be either the worst of the worst or the best of the best time to set appt.? Considering the people around you are either asleep late or on the go? Originally Posted by Ashton Lane
Sunday mornings are not the worst but I would much prefer afternoon or evening appointments.