REVIEW SPECIALS

I CAN SAY ABOUT 65% OF THE HOBBYIST I'VE SEEN THROUGH MY REVIEW SPECIALS, HAVE NOT CAME THROUGH ON THEIR END OF THE AGREEMENT.
WOULD YOU....
  • AGREE?
  • DISAGREE?
ALSO, IS THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR COMMON?
I learned fast.. not to give the "special" until review was posted..
I had a few come when I first started on the board who said they would give a review.. got a discount then never reviewed.. Actually, out of the ones who did come claiming they would review.. ONLY JS stuck to his words.

After those, I changed my policy to ...

If you come to see me after your "reviewed visit", that next session will be discounted.. and only that session.
Sounds fair??... I guess that's why most hobbyist are quick to search the "Welcome and Introduction" threads???
I don't do review specials ...you are never gaurenteedthey will follow through on there end. Then if in the section for fee they write review special people might question the validity of the review. Instead I might offer to give them a little extra time on their next appointment.
If a hobbyist takes advantage of a review special and doesn't write a review, that's theft. Post an alert.

Butnfirst, I'd suggest giving him 3-4 days, and then contacting him to see if there's a reason for the delay.
I write my reviews no more than 24 hours after the session.
I don't write reviews anymore, so if I schedule with you and request a review special, do me a favor and post the Alert before I get there so I can critique it...
Have you considered that maybe they are being kind.......ija

A promise of a review is not a guarantee of a "yes" review.
Review is just that.. a review.. a "no" review is not the end of the world... and a "yes" is not the start of it! Did it ever occur, we are being "kind" by booking appointments with out even having the pleasure of knowing what to expect?". <--- That is probably the reason a lot of providers do not offer "specials" of any sort.
I thought they did it for the money........go figure
I never promise a review special for a "yes" review. If the guy wants to review me he is more than welcome to, and after a session or 2 I might give him a little discount or little extra time. But never do session with discount for review They get 6 weeks premium access when they review us, and a great time
Is no honor among thieves?
Have you considered that maybe they are being kind.......ija

A promise of a review is not a guarantee of a "yes" review. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I've done this once. And did her a favor by not posting a review.
But you should do a little more research on who contacts you for such.
Fucktard A with only one or two reviews is much less likely to post one vs. fucktard B with 23 reviews.
I understand your disappointment, but there is a positive way to look at it. Now you know alsmot scientifically that it will take you 10 specials to get 3 to 4 reviews. Still a good investment if you're building your reputation and portfolio.
hmmm.... very optomistic

I understand your disappointment, but there is a positive way to look at it. Now you know alsmot scientifically that it will take you 10 specials to get 3 to 4 reviews. Still a good investment if you're building your reputation and portfolio. Originally Posted by 4karlos