Who was the tightest you've been with?

Vagina's come in all shapes and sizes of labia and clitoris. They all vary in tightness as well. Just like a great bbbj, I love the sensation of a tight pussy. I also love a woman who may not be as tight, but has that muscle control to clamp down on you. In my eight years in the hobby I've been lucky to have experienced both. However, for the sake of this thread, let's keep it to who was the tightest provider you've been with. For me, hands down it was SeductiveSarah, with an honorable mention going to Chislaine.

From my experience, those best at working it are MLisa and Hannah Hearte.
theyre all tight if ur beer can thick....or all loose if ur pencil thin..... but I guess I will say Kari of Houston and HoustonFunDate were some of the tighter hobby girls I've seen
would that they werent retired
It's been a long time but I remember Ashley of Houston being pretty tight. Zafiro is snug as a bug too.
I don't recall anyone being especially tight.
Oh, shit . . .
Dana love was the tightest so far, but she's the only one I didn't ring the first bell with orally before hitting.
Dana love was the tightest so far, but she's the only one I didn't ring the first bell with orally before hitting. Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Aww NG are you saying you want me to take it easy on you ? I can't help myself you are so yummy that I just want to gobble you up...
theyre all tight if ur beer can thick....or all loose if ur pencil thin..... Originally Posted by swallowitall

I'm no pencil, but I'm far from a beer can. I first noticed Sarah's tightness around my thumb when I slipped it in during DATY!
Any woman that can get me to cum during intercourse is either tight, or has a clam down pussy. Whatever exorcise the latter used should be taught at Hooker U!
Dani Love and Ana on backpage got some good tight pussy
Larissa pussy had that grip that would really pull all the cum out of u
Boardman is tight......he never pays for lunch
Larissa. No contest thus far!
Summer White (AWOL) had some of the tightest pussy I have ever penetrated. It took so much effort getting inside her that I came just working the head in. Once inside her that tight little pussy milked two more loads out of me! Not saying that watching her huge natural titties slap side to side didn't help

I'd tell you how tight that little asshole was but... that wasn't the question lol
Asian women
Boardman is tight......he never pays for lunch Originally Posted by dearhunter

No truer words were ever spoken.
Macie Madrid