do providers wish they could write reviews on clients

So how many providers get mad when they read reviews about them that aren't positive and wish they could return the favor by writing a review about the hobbyist saying what a jackass they were.
On the flip side how many providers would also like to write positive reviews about the client.
I know for me, I'm very respectful on my visits but sometimes when I leave I wonder what the provider really thought about the session
They do. The reviews are put in co-ed usually, they dont allow the lady reviews in the area where the men reviews are.
What makes you think they don't...
I know. I'm talkin about the same format that we use and be able to tell ROS in detail. Like he is a shitty kisser and gives the worse DATY ever. Or he gives better DATY than my SO...that's what I meant
I think some times it would be good if we could do it that way.. Not so much just to write a "bad" review if we recieve one.. but just in general. This way, when a provider is "screening", she could also see what type of experience other's had, not just the "sexual" part of the experience, but, if they were on time, if an out call - how was the location, hygene of the client, etc.. Those things would be nice to know..

It would also help with speeding up the screening process, if we could see the info with out having to reach the provider. Some ladies are not so quick at getting back, especially when buisy, or not working that day..etc..
I dont wish to write reviews. What good would it do? You write a good one on a guy and it may intimidate other guys. You write a bad one and then the guys fear seeing u and getting a bad one. Besides.. who are we to judge. After all. they pay us. You pay to go to (ugh) Walmart... you get shitty service, you write a review. But you go to walmart and be a bitch to cashier or even be nice.. they are not going to run out and do a review on you. Unless they are rotting through the pores inwhich even a shower cant kill the funk smell, or if they are violent, short change, or just rude... then i dont care to share my one on one time with others. And if any of the above happens... then that info needs to go into private ladies area. The only reason i see a lady putting anything other than violence out in public.. is because they know they are due for a bad review and want the guys to WK her... otherwise, guys dont need to know if a guy stunk or are rude. And i doubt guys want to read about the size of another mans cock. JMO
I agree as we are here to perform a service and are Pros, I dont feel its our place to write a review on the client. And as we are all suppose to be discreet with whom we were BCD with unless the client chooses to write a review or share his experiences.........
I get reviewed all the time, usually the lady just points and laughs when they see me.
Last I heard, I had four reviews on National Blacklist and Providerbuzz...
It would simply not make sense since the providers goal is money while the hobbyist goal is a sexual esperience/fantasy. What will the provider write about the money "paid me with $20 bills" "paid me with fresh unwrinkled bills"
I personally would love to be reviewed it might be a way to learn what I need to do better
  • Trey
  • 07-01-2012, 11:54 PM
I personally would love to be reviewed it might be a way to learn what I need to do better Originally Posted by TaeTae
If you want to know just ask.
Last I heard, I had four reviews on National Blacklist and Providerbuzz... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yup and the things they put on those sites may not be true they will put stuff on those sites just to see if they can fuck over somebody they don't like and the reason they don't like them isn't because they saw them BCD it's because they usually think they're an asshole or they were offended my them.

The providers that posted on this thread that they would like to do reviews on guys are the ones I wouldn't see because it shows a level of disdain for your job.
Will a hobbyist have a "no review" policy enforced by the mods?
Last I heard, I had four reviews on National Blacklist and Providerbuzz... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wow! We have something in common, I'm on there too!
You can't believe everything you read