The wonderful illusions of the hobby... IOP, IOH, IOA, etc...

• shlub
  • 07-05-2012, 11:01 AM
I was thinking about some of the things that make my hobbying more satisfying... These illusions do take me allowing myself to "escape" during the session as opposed to being grounded in reality but I have found that I enjoy my time when there is:

IOP = Illusion of Passion - when it's done well, I don't wonder whether she enjoyed it or not.

IOH = Illusion of Humor - she laughs at my jokes which makes it seem like we are more connected.

IOE = Illusion of Engagement - she listens attentively, maintains eye contact and doesn't multitask before or after the BCD which makes it seem like her mind is with me as well as her body...

IOA = Illusion of Acceptance - she refrains from judgement regarding looks, performance, real-life circumstances, etc.

IOLV = Illusion of Low Volume - i don't want to have things remind me of how many other guys are seeing her too.

IOI = Illusion of Independence - its very likely that someone other than the provider is going to benefit from the donation. this illusion requires discretion on the providers part: no visible driver, no brand tats and no variety of size 12 nike's lined up along the wall...

Those are the illusions that keep things fun for me and lead me to become a "regular."

-shlub
I just had an experience that included all that you have mentioned. It really does make a difference. I left feeling a deeper level of satifaction than just the mere act of sex can give you.
So it's not just about an orgasm?
  • shlub
  • 07-05-2012, 12:04 PM
No, it's not just about the nut... Then again, I have always wanted more than just a warm slab of flesh...
You describe my latest visit as if you had been there! The end result of nuttin is even better when the provider puts herself in your lover's shoes.
Sometimes those are just illusons in "real life" too!
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Gee, whatever happened to just -enjoying what this lifestyle gives, and not needing to "illusion" it? -_-

/end sarcasm.
  • shlub
  • 07-05-2012, 01:19 PM
ZE, you started it.

(you were my introduction to GFE)
Just live the "illusion", that's the great thing about "this thing of ours"!!!!
I know exactly what you mean, but what it boils down to is that if you try to make the session about them instead of yourself, most will literally eat you alive. I truly believe that after having so damn many guys just come and "nut" many are looking for someone to really please them. I had an older, much older woman teach me that at a very young age, never has failed me yet.
  • Caleb
  • 07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Gee, whatever happened to just -enjoying what this lifestyle gives, and not needing to "illusion" it? -_-

/end sarcasm. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Right on! And don't deceive yourself - it is fully impossible for you to end sarcasm - that's why I look forward to your posts!!
I agree completely. Focusing on those things is the difference between an average session and a great session.
An easy tip for IO-LowVolume is simply to turn the phone off or at least the volume off and don't answer it or type texts.....it can wait.
Shlub..........you are so right.The "illusions" are what separates the good from the GREAT!
If I don't feel those 'illusions', I don't go back. That connection means more than the ultra hot body.
Gee, whatever happened to just -enjoying what this lifestyle gives, and not needing to "illusion" it? -_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
ze, reminds me of the buddhist / zen / ram das concept of "be here now".
w/ which i whole heartedly agree.

Just live the "illusion", that's the great thing about "this thing of ours"!!!! Originally Posted by Inlikeflynn
If I don't feel those 'illusions', I don't go back. That connection means more than the ultra hot body. Originally Posted by 2020 Johnson
illusion:
1. something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
2. the state or condition of being deceived; misapprehension.
3. an instance of being deceived.
4. Psychology - a perception, as of visual stimuli (optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.

so, shlub, somewhat similarly, i'd rather be w/ someone who is Committed to the Encounter and brings Passion, Humor, Engagement, and Acceptance.
and who seems to Enjoy it rather than Obligated by it.

but that's just me....
waldt...