Farewell All.....

• Alli
  • 07-07-2012, 08:16 AM
I have finally found my very generous, exclusive SD! Thanks for all the memories and especially thanks to all my visitors, but what Daddy says goes, has to go. Best wishes to you all.
Good luck all the best
Good luck Alli
I would set an over/under but I honestly don't want her to come back, so I'll pass this time...sorry betting fans...
I have finally found my very generous, exclusive SD! Thanks for all the memories and especially thanks to all my visitors, but what Daddy says goes, has to go. Best wishes to you all. Originally Posted by Alli
Go fuck yourself. No one cares....
Um...let me know how that post works out or you...
  • Trey
  • 07-07-2012, 09:14 AM
2 weeks or less.
Go fuck yourself. No one cares.... Originally Posted by barcelona666
LMAO
I do not know Alli so I cannot really put the various comments posted above into context. However, I can say that my ATF found a SD. She was and is very volatile. I talk to a close friend of hers quite a bit. My old ATF is constantly giving the SD a difficult time. She disagrees with him a lot, is not prudent with money and is very emotional. He is a successful, prudent and conservative businessman. She never "cheats" on him. People would have given an over/under on them of one month when they got together. They have been together for four years.
Good luck darlin..I wish you the best of luck..it has been an honor sharing a name with you..I have been offered the same arrangement several times but always decline..maybe one of these days I will be made an offer I cant refuse til then Im NOT going anywhere..you take care of yourself pretty girl..no matter what anyone says you rock...xoxoxoxo
I have finally found my very generous, exclusive SD! Thanks for all the memories and especially thanks to all my visitors, but what Daddy says goes, has to go. Best wishes to you all. Originally Posted by Alli
Alli, I wish you nothing but the best in your future.
Congrats Alli, I'm sure everything will work out great for you.
good luck girl....hope it all works for you...
Good luck girl, all the best wishes for your future
I think it's funny congratulating a lady for successfully gold digging enough to find someone to own them. I'm sure everyone is proud for you.