Kelly

Has anyone kept in touch with Kelly recently? She has definitely created a void in my Saturday afternoon fun schedule. Apparentlly Texas is treating her well enough that she doesn't need to come back. When she mentioned that she was leaving, I figured a week or two tops, not months with the possibility of no return.
Yes, she is back in Omaha. I got a txt from her on Thursday as well. Outcall only for now.
Can't believe I missed her ad! Thanks for getting me up to speed. Now that there is proof a pussy god does exist. Sometimes a meer mortal just doesn't acknowledge their ways of communication, by not reviewing the hooker ads on BP thoroughly enough, lol.
Hey Nash want to split a room? Hell maybe we should just rent 1 or 2 and line up all the guys that want to see her.
Have a call into her to find out what's up.
Did I just come up on a feeding frenzy here? Lol. I need to dig up some of her reviews! Apparently I missed something good.
Did I just come up on a feeding frenzy here? Lol. I need to dig up some of her reviews! Apparently I missed something good. Originally Posted by Osolomio
She is one of those providers that the guys on here either really liked her or the opposite, didn't like her. For me, Kelly's services were a great bang for the buck and you could aways count on her reliability. Many a times, she pulled me through the rough patches late at night when I was let down by some less than reputable providers or I needed one more under the belt before heading home. She was a great reliable go-to-gal when everything else you had planned didn't come to fruition.
Never met Kelly...is she the blonde on Omahaoutcalls, or a brunette?
http://omaha.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ess-25/3910838

Never met Kelly...is she the blonde on Omahaoutcalls, or a brunette? Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Originally Posted by huskerguyomaha
I don't know how to do the private talk thing.
Loved the menu to price ratio! She is not a model but she is still very cute. Screening was lax though. I miss having her around.