BCD acess on ASPD through Verotel

FieryJade has decided to take down ASPD. If you are paying for BCD access on ASPD through Verotel (Tickets Club) you need to cancel your membership as soon as possible. http://www.verotel.com/ I just canceled my subscription.

LAP, let us know when you get the automated payment system set up and running here on ECCIE.
TopCat
As soon as TBONE and Becky get it up and running I'll make sure everyone knows.

LAP
Damn I didn't think of that. Thanks TC. You are a gentleman & a scholar!
I cancelled my there last night...
  • TBONE
  • 12-31-2009, 07:15 AM
The Premium Access payment system IS already up and running. Just click the Premium Access tab to select a membership.

The only downside is that there will be no recurring billing, because ccBill does not do recurring billing in conjunction with vBulletin, so be sure to select the option that fits your needs, keeping in mind that you will have to renew when it expires.

The automated system that let's you earn Premium Access for writing reviews should be live between now and early March. We are still deciding, but more than likely we are going to grant Premium Access for a 6-week period with one review submission, and then each review written beyond that will extend your Access an additional 6 weeks.

In the meantime, all upgrades are handled manually. The quickest way to get the upgrade is to start posting reviews here on ECCIE asap.....and we would also like to recognize those who have been contributors elsewhere, for example ASPD. If you have been contributing over at ASPD, send us a request to[edit-email your local staff] with your handle over there and while we are still able we will look at your contributions and upgrade you for a 90 day period based on that.

T
Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering about that. It's too bad I can't get my money back as I didn't get much use out of it. Oh well..