URL / Website: http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Healt...caping/6995541
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Near Fort Sam Houston
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Man trim; sensual massage; hand job;
Session Length: 20 + 30
Fee: 35 + 30 + tip
Hair Length and Color: auburn/brown wrapped; to shoulder?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Picture is accurate but looks softer/nicer in person; very nice voice; cock of undetermined size and shape, not apparent ("If a tree falls in the forest with no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?" - The answer is No, and I say, "What tree?")
Recommendation: Yes
Johnny, you are now officially my idol!
Johnny, you are now officially my idol! Originally Posted by bigdon71
Funny, Don.

I know there is another review of her someplace and just can't find it. It had to do with her working out of a salon next door or across the street from her place. You could go to her house if you felt uncomfortable in the salon. Anyone???

I know there is another review of her someplace and just can't find it. It had to do with her working out of a salon next door or across the street from her place. You could go to her house if you felt uncomfortable in the salon. Anyone???

Originally Posted by dennisrn
Dennis, I think you are confusing this TS Manscaper with my 1st (unbeknownst to me) TS Manscape adventure, for which I caught much grief (but not from you, thank you; in fact, you sent a nice pm) - is this the one? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=414491

Absolutely and thank you for refreshing my memory bank. To me PMs on this subject should be supportive as it is just another part of this thing we call the hobby. Have a good night.
Date: July 2012
Provider: Melissa
Phone: 210-995-1029
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Healt...caping/6995541
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Near Fort Sam Houston
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Man trim; sensual massage; hand job;
Session Length: 20 + 30
Fee: 35 + 30 + tip
Hair Length and Color: auburn/brown wrapped; to shoulder?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Picture is accurate but looks softer/nicer in person; very nice voice; cock of undetermined size and shape, not apparent ("If a tree falls in the forest with no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?" - The answer is No, and I say, "What tree?")
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I had no idea she was a ts! Not that it matters now. She was awesome! Very good and sensual manscaping. And darn good with the hj. I want to see her again soon. Says she does a good LT. Can't wait.
Thx for the great review! So she offers manscaping or massage? Also, anyone know of any other TS massage girls? Just been wondering for sometime.