Ladies if you would please...

I've been a Hobbyist for 5 years now(3-4 times a week). I'm old, not even close to having a "6 pack" abs and have enjoyed many providers. And yet I have always wondered one thing. On "AVERAGE" how many "clients" do you see in a 24 hour time span? And how many days "VACATION" i.e. not providing, do you take per year?
This is where I'm coming from. In my misspent youth, I spent 4 years in collage, 4 years post grad, and 4 years internship, just to make low-mid 6 figure income. I'm not asking "how much" you providers make a year, just average number of clients you see per day, and how much time off you take per year. My regulars don't want to discuss this for fear that I feel less "special". For all you fucktards that want to bash me for hooker math, feel free. At may age it's like water on a duck.
Quack...
Huh????
... For all you ... that want to bash me for hooker math, feel free. At may age it's like water on a duck. Originally Posted by GTDADDY
It's not your math they'll laugh at.
  • Trey
  • 07-10-2012, 10:43 PM
You expect them to say ten? Don't you know the max they will see is four.
I recently saw a $150 girl that told me she made over $1000 that day. Do the math. I was the last of the day and that pussy must have been pretty wore out. At least she cleaned up between appointments. It smelled clean.
It's not your math they'll laugh at. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
The educational system?
  • iquit
  • 07-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Create an anonymous poll and see what you get. I doubt any of them will admit it. I only know of Valery and Miranda saying 2 only per day and they are proud of that. Others, i think just as many as they can cram into the 24 hour clock system of theirs. Publicly, none will say it.
  • bbkid
  • 07-11-2012, 07:09 AM
I spent 4 years in collage, but never learned to spell. Originally Posted by GTDADDY
Classic Chasity?
I recently saw a $150 girl that told me she made over $1000 that day. Do the math. I was the last of the day and that pussy must have been pretty wore out. At least she cleaned up between appointments. It smelled clean. Originally Posted by funlovin2007
Gals fib about money just like they do about age and weight.
  • Rezo
  • 07-11-2012, 09:02 AM
another useless thread *sigh*
I want my clients to feel special, and do my best to let them know I'm there 100%. But my daily work day cost me between $120-$150. From the room rent, BP cost $30-$50 depending on what ads I put up. Eating, and supplies (condoms, wipes ect). So I can't live from one call alone. I also have my own place to pay for, and have to make a profit to pay my own bills. I have days where I make well over $1k a day, and I don't fuck alot. I have a great mouth, and know how to use it lol. If the guy doesn't blow then he might get to second base So if I see 4 guys best believe I didn't fuck 4 times lol. But for the question that the ladies don't want to answer, everyday is different!