Address: Near 435 and Eastwood
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bodyrub, Russian, HE
Session Length: 30
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, black and curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: I put "Middle Eastern" in ethnic background because one of her ads lists herself as "Persian". She looked hispanic to me, but she could be persian.

Bigger gal, but not bad. Big boobs and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
That's her. My experience with her was very much like paragod's.
This is the one that post different ages, names, photos, locations all over the city.
I thought she was a big girl, I think I saw her off of 435-70 grandview. In a hotel.
She has a baby tummy then, and some big boobies. Her back rub wasn't that good, but she really knew how too rub the front. She some times likes working with other girls. But most of them are in jail now, that's weird now that I think about it. She's not.
I know of five girls that have worked with her just in the last year. All locations were off of 435 on the Missouri side. She has been known to come to the Kansas side, up by the race way.
She is mixed, but more mexican then anything else...
If I remember she has a look out that sits in the parking lot also. She calls when the time starts. They call in an hour to check on her. Yes she will stop to answer the phone.
Helicopter, your description of her is right on the money. When I saw her she pulled up in a car by herself although someone could have come in behind her. I didn't get the one hour call either. That's a little scary if her cohorts are ending up in jail.