City: Abilene
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in/around I-20.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: HJ, BBBJCIM
Session Length: 1/2 HR
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: Blonde; seemed mid shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Advertisement describes provider as delivering curves, and that certainly is the case, although BBW is probably a more accurate description. I couldn't tell whether or not she was the girl in her pics, but she is quite a bit larger than the pics portray even if true.

She was a fairly tall girl, at least 5'8" and taller with her heels. Her skin is fair and somewhat freckled, and she has mid-length blonde hair that was pulled into a pony-tail on the day we met.

I would describe her face as somewhat attractive, but it still has a youth like bloom to it which adds to her appeal.

She wore a longer black ankle length dress when I met her, and her overall appearance was such that one would be comfortable out in public if the two of you were seen together.

Recommendation: Yes
Nice informative review!

I don't mean to call attention to myself, or come off as if I am an adrenaline junkie. Just reporting on what took place. I have had perhaps 15 experiences on BP, and of those, approximately, 50% were legit professional encounters, 25% were encounters where the girl attempted to scam me or short me in some way, and 25% were just kind of out there, an adventure that really didn't follow a set plan. I do not know what other people have experienced. I try not to call attention to those, because it casts sort of a negative light on a group that unfairly has its share of negative stereotypes. That being said, some things are just "out there".
  • Eadan
  • 07-20-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm not certain how this girl in any way ends up with a "Yes" recommendation. There is a difference between "tolerate" and "recommend"; it seems to me you experienced the former (due to the time and effort you had already invested), but there is no way any of us would recommend this girl to you knowing what we now know.
2 hundred for 30 minutes......wow....not for me

{let's keep info from the ROS in private tags guys - CK}
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser [/PRIVATE]
Nice informative review!

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser