Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: chat, mutualfbm, bbbj, mpfs, fantasy dress
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde. Just at neck
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, thin and very pretty. She is very smooth and sexy. Great legs and mms. Legs are great, but in high heels unbelievable.
Recommendation: Yes
I have seen this girl and agree with everything he says. I would add daty to the menu but don't know what else is available. She is very flexible. She can bring her feet up to touch the back of her head which gives an incredible view and incredible access too.
Wow... I hope she is around for awhile. We need her to join Eccie
Word travels fast, I have already heard about her over in Alabama

Here is her p411 link- https://www.preferred411.com/P96033

she has been around for the past 6 years... she was very utr but now kinda too open with fb
I've seen her posting on BP for a month or two now and seen her fb listing. She is all over the place with regard to her rates. She was listing her rates as 150 per hour, then a couple of days later it went to 200 per hour and now she is asking 300 per hour and mentions that "tips are appreciated", which is always code for "give me more money! I think I deserve it!". I've been around enough to know how things go with some of the providers that mention "tipping". Some of them will practically hold you hostage over that stuff and short you on service to try and convince you to give them what they want. I'm just not sure that a 40 year old Backpage girl is worth 300+ per hour but that is the way I see it. She just needs to pick a flat rate and stick with it.
I have done some extensive research on this lady. I have found rates as low as 150 only 4 months ago. From what I found she was trying to sell most of what she owned just 3 months ago. I think she got into a financial bind and may have pulled herself out of it and now she's trying to make bank. Most of her pictures are from 2004.....she has advertised her age from 34-40.....I have been able to get one member to give additional information but have not received a reply back from the one writing this review ........I'm just having a hard time pulling the trigger on a lady wanting 300 with only 1review. If anyone else has seen her PM me because I would like to sample this little MILF.