Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage.
Session Length: 60m
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's about 5-3, a few extra lb. The picture looks better than in person, must gain some weight.
Recommendation: No
no extras?
Sadly no, even tho her ad stated VIP massage and she charges $ for an hr. It's just very legit.
I have seen her twice a year ago both times L0 with a tiny bit of teasing.

her new ad says "A more customized therapuetic or sensual massage is available for returning clients"

any new news? I'm guessing I will be told to TOFTT?.
I have seen her twice a year ago both times L0 with a tiny bit of teasing.

her new ad says "A more customized therapuetic or sensual massage is available for returning clients"

any new news? I'm guessing I will be told to TOFTT?. Originally Posted by ironman8160
Most likely someone will yell at you for bumping an old thread.

And, someone else will BS you that they got extras from her.

But, the truth is, she's another one that uses deceiving innuendo in her ads to get people to see her. She started with the Sweet Escapes group so you get the idea.
sorry Tiger, and all, I'm new and always wondering what bumping a thread was, I guess I did it. Still not completely sure what I did. I'm guessing I should have started a new thread instead of messing with an old one. Again sorry rookie mistake.
once again when that price hits $80 and above i figure that its a L0 . (unless there is knowledge otherwise) that game of suckers pay more get more. i have had more L1 from $60 therapist than the higher priced ones.