NCNS by newbie Tiffany Lynn

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509351

She looks hot! But I wouldn't really know because I wasted over 3 hours trying to see her.

We PM'd back and forth many times the other night as I was curious about her. It was really really late like 3am. I finally asked if it was too late to see her and she replied that it was not, that she would stay up for me and to head out. I made sure she was aware that I was an hour away and I would be on my way.

I get to where she stated her incall would be (Galleria area) and try to get a hold of her. PM box is full, uh oh... Using my Magnum P.I. skills I finally got a hold of her. I get a text saying she was getting a bit and she would be ready in 30 minutes. 48 minutes go by and (after several texts by me) I get a text stating her incall address in RICHARDSON not Galleria area and she would be ready "no later than 25 MORE minutes.

I was frustrated at this point and replied that I was going home. Then I got to thinking and since I had already wasted 2 hours another 25 minutes might be worth it so I turned around so I text back that I was heading back her way and would she really be ready. HUGE mistake. I tried contact for the next 30 minutes or so maybe then finally cut my losses and headed home.

100% my fault for the extra time wasted beyond the initial tardiness I was made aware of. In retrospect, when she wasn't ready or damn near close to ready, I should have turned around and left.

Hopefully my experience is not the rule but the exception. Good luck and be safe all.

Oh and this is why I generally don't like to hit up non verified newbies but sometimes the young hotties make my junk tingle.
Thanks, Nastymonk. I will forget about her. As many good providers as there are on ECCIE, it is best to pay attention to the the red flags. I appreciate you raising the flag.
Why not set the time you'll wait at something rational and leave?

Seen this type of post many, many times. While the hobbyists have lots of different opinions about looks, age, and menu - I've never seen any guy post:

"Man I love how she disrespects me and jerks me around"

This bullshit would really slow down if more guys had balls like Nastymonk to publicize this crap. What are they gonna do to you guys? Treat you like shit?
A full PM inbox? Sounds like someone had a high volume night if you ask me.
I hate it when you are strung along in that fashion. If she cant be ready in an hour then she will never be ready. Look on the bright side $$$ saved for another day. Thanks for letting eveyone know how you were treated.
Thanks for posting this info nastymonk.
Silly dicks, tricks are for kids!!

Sorry this happened to you, and yet it is a monster in the machine. We'll take note, and hopefully you'll just move on. (It sure sucks when the anticipation is pumping though.)
I guess the one bright spot you saved your money
  • S-Man
  • 07-30-2012, 06:09 PM
I guess the one bright spot you saved your money Originally Posted by Thatdude
Except for the money spent on fuel for a two-hour drive.