Best area for incall?

I am coming to San Antonio Saturday and I was wondering what the best area to stay in would be? I hope to enjoy my visit here so I can return more often!!! Hope to get some input soon

xoxo ladyjae
The airport and medical area are popular locations in SA. My fav is the airport, where 281 and 410 meet.
The more useful question is probably "which areas to avoid?" Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that for San Antonio.
I concur that 281/410 area is ok as well as the med area is popular, as for me, I like the north end. 1604/281 area.. much nicer area!!
Indeed 1604/281 is nicer. BUT....410/281 is not bad at all. Traffic is what keeps me away from 1604/281. I hate a 4:00 PM visit up in that part of town. Then again I suppose if I lived north of 1604 I might like it.

I'm not sure what areas to avoid either. Perhaps someone else can comment?
Medical area or airport area is great
Jae, You should really be talking to the girls too. And....they might have more insight on what areas to avoid.

Please note Sonya's opinion above.
It's tempting to think about locating Downtown, but parking is not free (unless you really know your way around), traffic can be bad, and navigating one-way streets is an issue.

I'd offer my place, but I'd have some 'splainin' to do.
I'm staying in the six flags-medical center area hope to see some of your great gents!!
Ps I'm here!!
Xoxo jae
I usually always go across airport just because its better for out of towners...or by i10 by medical...downtown is better for outcalls..lot of nice hotels..
Medical center area but not in the heart of it- much is hot.
Airport is good- stay clear of Jones Maltsberger- hot.
Downtown-too much of a hassle.
NW outside or right inside 410 is ok.
Don't know much about NE or South.

KKA