I promised a new Story - So, here it is

Her eyes bugged out…… She opened what she thought was a sweet email from him, and found, this…..

Him – Tonight…..

So, my little slut. You didn’t think I would know what you have been posting, but I do. For our meeting tonight we are going to do something a little different. You want to watch a man stroke his dick, huh. So you will, but you will not get to join in. Meet me at the usual place and be prepared. I will stroke my cock, I might let you lick it, but you will Not be allowed to touch it. Show up and find out…..

She was surprised; she did not know that he read that board. She had been thinking about her sessions and the thing that turned her on more than any other. She loved to watch her clients get excited and get hard, and stroke their cocks while she danced for them. It made her wet to think about their excitement, be he had never stroked for her. She had danced for him, he had gotten excited, but he always went for her pussy. They had played in many ways, spanking, bondage, hardcore face fucking, everything but that. She enjoyed their sessions, but he had never stroked for her. She felt her pussy get wet, she reached down and ran her fingers over it. He was an inventive lover, and she always had a fine session. But this felt….. Different, he had never been so direct in his email, almost abrupt.

She came to his apartment, showing up right on time. Her short skirt was sexy but conservative, and her other things were in the bag beside her. She touched herself one more time, still wet. She grabbed her bag and went to the door. There was a note on the door with her name on it. She opened it, it told her to come in and he would be home in a minute. It told her that a glass of wine was in the chiller and to get ready and on the bed. She opened the door, went in and got the wine from the fridge. She lit the candles, and changed into her new outfit. She found some heels with a wide ankle strap and locks on the strap. Stockings with seams and Cuban heels, and a corset, she felt very sexy as she laid on the bed. She heard the door open and close and the lock set. He came into the room, a small smile playing across his lips. He told her to open the drawer beside the bed and take out what was in it. She reached in and found a set of restraints, a vibrator and some hooks.

She pulled them out and without direction, started putting on the ankle and wrists cuffs. He directed her to lay on her side . When there, hhe hooked the cuffs together so her hands and feet were together, kinda in a hog tie. He stroked her ankles and the heels, she lookd so hot….. He grabbed the vibrator, and egg on a cord…. He bent down to lick her wet, but felt pussy and was surprised at how wet it already was. He slid the vibrator into her and laid the cord out to his side of the bed. He did not turn it on, it was for later. He went to the other side of the bed, where she could see him and look into the mirror. “I know you like to watch now”, he said. And slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He is a big guy, some would call it husky, other paunchy. But he know how to fuck, and she know he lusted for her. That is what turned her on. He pulled off his belt, and unbuckled his slacks. He had taken off his sandals earlier, and she noticed that he did not have underwear on and there was a little pre come already at the head of his cock. He did not have a particularly big cock, but it was a good size and thick. And he know how to use it on her. He laid on the bed and turned toward her. He asked her to tell him what she thought when she got his email today. She looked at him, lazyly stroking his cock and said “It surprised me. Usually you do not talk that way. But it also turned me on that I got you so excited. And that you were going to stroke your cock for me. You never are so blunt and horny….

He said, “You caught me at a weak moment. I read your post and it got me thinking about how to turn you on and what to do different to get you off. I decided to combine both our kinks and go balls to the wall with you. I plan on stroking till I am ready to cum and feeding my cock to you.” He could see the fire in her eyes as he got a little lube out and put it on his cock. He then reached down and flipped the vibrator on. Slowly, he stroked his cock harder, looking at her, occasionally tweaking a nipple, reaching between her legs to play or grabbing her hair to bring his cock close to her lips.

After 5 or 10 minutes, she sees his muscles start to flex, and then it is time for her to to add to the show. She starts wiggling on the bed, his impending orgasm fueling her own. She begged him to finger her clit and to stroke off on her face. She opened her mouth as she saw his cock come toward her lips. He stuck just the head in and continued to stroke into her mouth, getting ready to fuck her face. She opened her throat, and her felt her urging him on. He grabbed the back of her head, twisting her hair into his hand and slid the length of his cock into her waiting mouth. He pulled out almost to the tip and slid it back in again. The look for glazed lust on her face encouraged him to speed up his thrusts, fuckin her face. Her orgasm was fast approaching, with the vibrator, his hand and the action, it came over her like a train…. She started jerking for her release and tat sent him over. The first stream hit the back of her throat, and then he pulled out to cover her lips with white cum. She was trying not to scream as the waves crashed over her and she swallows his cum.

They both fall back on the bed, spent. She nestles up to him, still bound hand and foot. He asks if she wants them off. “No”, she replied. “I want you to fuck me from behind while I am still tied up. I feel save and warm now, leave them on”
yum - I love your ... writing
Very nice work buddy, in the typical Purple fetish fashion.

He could see the fire in her eyes as he

Gotta love it.

*does the PPE dance*

Bravo! This story will allow me to dream well shortly.
Thank you for the story PPE ...
PPE Dancin!!

Damn Fine Purple there, Kohana
[quote=PurplePussyEater;346692]PPE Dancin!!

Very nice, lol
piss on the dance, I want the purple! damn.
All Day, Babee, All Day...

Come and get ya sum... LOL!

PPE
Thats hott! I think you and I need to get to know eachother PPE...
ME TOO!!!!!
ME OW!! MEOW!!! MEEE OW!!
That story made me change my panties, anyone got a Towel...
I am sweating!! PPE you make me Hot!!
Plagiarism, I tell you . . .Plagiarism!!!!!

Great read . . .

Flyer
Don't be a hater......
I love dirtry stories when are u going to tell one private!! LOL
Rather show than tell, Laeya......

Sit down, shut up, strap in and hang on!

I have big plans for you!

PPE