what's the deal with the 'sauna clubs' etc?

• d3s
  • 05-23-2010, 03:58 PM
So what is the deal with the sex clubs in Germany and Switzerland anyway? Are they basically like Nevada Brothels with a lineup and off you go?
So what is the deal with the sex clubs in Germany and Switzerland anyway? Are they basically like Nevada Brothels with a lineup and off you go? Originally Posted by d3s
They're nothing like Nevada Brothels. For one thing, if you're at a FKK, you're nude or at most wearing a towel or robe.

Pimping is illegal in Germany. That means the club can not take a cut of the girl's fee. Assuming the club is completely following the law, the club makes it money by charging entry fees (which the girls also pay). They can also make money charging for drinks and other services (tanning beds, etc). FKK entry fees range from a low of 25E to a high of 75E. Sessions are typically 50E / 30 minutes. Addtionally fees for 'non' standard services vary by club and girl. At places like Bernds, fees are strictly time based (this is not typical). At most, you should arrange for the 'non' standard services before you start to avoid any unpleasant additions to the fee at the end of the session.

Each club is different. There are a number of FAQs on the net and you really need to find one that describes the club you're interested in visiting. How you pay (the price structure is pretty uniform) (in some you run tabs, others you pay immediately), whether the girls can approach you or if you have to approach them, depends on the club.

I've never seen anything like a "line up" at a FKK. There are brothels (not FKKs) where you can meet the girls in a line up like situation. Here you would be taken to a room and each of the girls would come in individually and introduce themselves and then leave. You would then tell the Frau which girl you're interested in. But it's much more relaxed that Nevada.

It's nothing like Nevada and not something I can explain in a couple of paragraphs.
If you hobby in FKKs like I regularly do, you will become hooked. There is nothing like it and you get playboy material for almost half US price without the hassle. In May I've had a great session at FKK Oase (near Frankfurt) with two girls from Houston. It was different since I lived 16 years in Houston and still own a house here.
Have only been to Paradise in Stuttgart:
http://www.paradise-stuttgart.de/index.php?lang=en

It has to be the best experience I have had. Over 2 dozen nude, drop dead gorgeous ladies walking around waiting to take you to a room for all your pleasures. The ladies from eastern europe usually spoke some english so I tended to gravitate to them. All body shapes and types were available. Saunas, showers, movie rooms, lunch and dinner all available. I give it my highest recommendation.
Any recommendations in Munich? Will be there for Octoberfest in late Sept this year.

It's kind of hard getting a feel of the Deutsch language.

SF