Heading out to spend some money on someone who appreciates it!!!

Wish me luck
Dude, you're acting like a 12 year old. Why not just take a pass on starting threads for a while?
Have a good day
This should have been posted in Alerts...
+1

Must be a full moon tonight!

This should have been posted in Alerts... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
This should have been posted in Alerts... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Lol, nice one. How this cat get premium access.?
Lol, nice one. How this cat get premium access.? Originally Posted by SSDDIN903
You can buy PA or get 6 weeks free with 1 review. The real question is how has he not been banned? He has disrespected everyone on the board who ever posts in a thread he's in...smh...
I agree trynagetlaid, this guy has no respect for women, and has a serious anger management problem. It's worms like him that give all of us men in the hobby a bad wrap!

You can buy PA or get 6 weeks free with 1 review. The real question is how has he not been banned? He has disrespected everyone on the board who ever posts in a thread he's in...smh... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
The only thing you can do is hit the RTM button every time he posts one of his tirades or is rude and disrespectful. Sooner or later the mods will get fed up and take out the garbage.
They're not going to ban him. The board likes the drama. It gets hits. It's all about business folks.
Yes in deed and I'm just laughing and watching all you guys hate on me what's funny is I'm getting providers msg me wanna to meet up lol so keep hating
They're not going to ban him. The board likes the drama. It gets hits. It's all about business folks. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
Wrong. When he gets 25 points, he gets a vacation. And trust me, he has recently earned some points and deservedly so. A mod could also decide to give him a temp vacation to cool off. That is the system and it has been like that for awhile. A mod/admin could expand on that but those are the basics.
Im sure you have a lot of providers lined up to see you!

Yes in deed and I'm just laughing and watching all you guys hate on me what's funny is I'm getting providers msg me wanna to meet up lol so keep hating Originally Posted by satxman6969
Lol if your trying to get me to say something I shouldn't keep trying I went off dir a reason now it's time to enjoy life and watch some football
Seems like there needs to be a refresher course for the board. Pay close attention to the following. The Mods "DO" take these things seriously.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.