We need more Transwomen in Omaha, Nebraska.

Please.
WTF
LOL, he said "please"

I agree put all the transwomen u want in omaha....that way we dont have to deal with them everywhere else.....WTF why would anybody post an ad like this?
where's the list?
bump
bump Originally Posted by huskerman23
Can you say "Another Realm"? I knew you could.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792

Can you say "Another Realm"? I knew you could.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Can you guys say "Judgmental"? I knew you could...

Last I heard you can say pretty much what you want to on these boards.
Can you guys say "Judgmental"? I knew you could...

Last I heard you can say pretty much what you want to on these boards. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Very true TJ. You and I are pretty good examples of just that! Not being judgmental at all. Rather constructively pointing out that rather than bump a thread that’s not getting a response the OP might try a forum that will get him from Point A to Point B.
I agree his post could go somewhere else, but no one complains about the threads calling for more lezzie providers!

... Rather constructively pointing out that rather than bump a thread that’s not getting a response the OP might try a forum that will get him from Point A to Point B. Originally Posted by Still Looking
It may have been a constructive suggestion but the way it was presented was not the most polite way.
I agree his post could go somewhere else, but no one complains about the threads calling for more lezzie providers!

Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
It may have been a constructive suggestion but the way it was presented was not the most polite way. Originally Posted by tia travels
You two stop picking on me, before you hurt my feelings!

where's the list? Originally Posted by huskerman23
Well, you're more than welcomed to post and be in OUR group, huskerman!!!

But sadly, you won't find many trannies participating on this board. There are other sites that might be more to your liking.

Take care,
Elisabeth
bump
BUMP #1