URL / Website: http://sanantonio.backpage.com/BodyR...-ts-35/7220459
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Near N Walters and I35
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Full Nude Massage, NE, SE, FUHA, FUMA, Mutual LT+
Session Length: about 45 min
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: A little past shoulder length wavy black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9 ish, slender and in great shape with a very nice ass and nice pair of boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Thanks.

Bravo Johnny - Treading the path some of us wouldn't dare to tread... Kudos to ya
Thx guys. I was a little nervous posting this but I'm glad I did. Sometimes you just have to jump in and try something new and to hell what others will say.
  • JJ
  • 08-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Great review Johnny!
I thought NE was North Exploration? Boob play
Good Review.

Good review, Johnny. Congrats.
Providers are not allowed to post in review threads.

If you wish to respond to the member who wrote it you may do so by starting a thread in the Coed forum or by sending a PM or email.

Thank you. M
You are very Welcome Missy! I enjoyed our session very much and hope to see you soon too!
P.S. Glad to see your a member now, you should go to the Welcome and Introductions page located here (http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=744) and introduce yourself to everybody.
Providers are not allowed to post in review threads.

If you wish to respond to the member who wrote it you may do so by starting a thread in the Coed forum or by sending a PM or email.

Thank you. M
keep up the good work!

Some TS's - TSMissy included - are actually quite femininely attractive sans the obvious even more so then the real McCoys.

But taking that next leap might as well be like converting to a new religion completely in adulthood - or to a religion for that matter if you are an atheist (or vice versa). To me at least.
Is it possible that the one-eyed devil could remain hidden? Maybe it would allow one to perpetuate the fantasy of a beautiful female fondling your junk. If "she" thinks she is a woman and you think she is a woman, is it still gay? After all isn't what we do mostly make believe? I rarely have desirable women I meet tell me, "sure for $$ we can have hot sex". I realize they probably have a hard time holding back, but they do!