So Sad, But Where Do U Start, Should U Go, Should U Not!!

Hi Everyone,

I posted on Thursday night to tell everyone the good news that I was coming down to Tyler to share some time with you. I had the extra time, and money to make it down to see you guys today... I guess you guy just blew me off and thought maybe I was lieing or just maybe I am someone you dont want to see down there anymore.

So the question is: Do I come to Tyler on one pre-book and hope for the best that the bills I owe get paid? Or do I just need to sit home and not waste my time at all? I just dont know what I am doing wrong here. Why am I the only girl on here not getting pre-books, not getting calls. I am on time, I show everyone a good time why my?? Why am I the only girl on here having so much problem....

Thank you guys that did email me and tell me sorry I cant make it today to see u.. At least you did thank about me... I really just dont know what to do here. Thinking now should I waste $50 in gas/ $80 on a room the math is just not adding up now. I dont know it early maybe I can get one more pre-book...???

XOXOXO, Miss Melissa 817-819-3975
I'm sorry you haven't gotten many responses to your possible tour stop in Tyler, what are the possible dates? How about adding southwest Arkansas as a possible stop?
You might want to post in multiple spots like - longview, tyler, marshall,shreveport, texarkana and just see where the most interest comes from and catch one here and there to make the travel worth while instead of just tyler - you might be surprised - interest from other places you are new to.
Also you might try advertising on P411
  • Mt75
  • 08-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Would have booked but Tuesday = no go for me. Perhaps some of the other guys ran into that issue... Shame though
Would luv to book with you, but Tuesday this week is just abad day for me to be able to get away and have some fun...sorry
When u coming to Beaumont
I have decide to try to get it one more day.. It looks like I am getting a little more request for Wedensday. . Wedensday 8/22 better please call or text me... I really would love to get out and come see you ....
Guys,
You are missing a great opportunity to visit a super talented lady...Miss Melissa!
We need to keep her cumming here as I miss her and she is a great "ass"et!
She also keeps her donations affordable but no cut in fun menu!
Sorry Melissa that my hobby funds were raided this week by SO Dr bills!!
See you next trip I hope! Hope "businass" improves as you deserve it with your
amazing GFE fantasy fun and personality!
TNC
On my way up to Tyler this morning 8/22 .... I sure cant wait to see you today!!
so ???? how was your trip?