Question of a dancer at Pandora's

I came across once dancer, and hung with her for a while. One thing leading to another in conversation and it came to her talking about being "discreet" outside the club for future reference. She's very clean and always uses a condom, and it's "no strings attached." She said it would be $300 for an hour, and it would just mean "gettin' the job done."

When she say's "gettin' the job done" does she mean that it's not gonna be multiple pops, or GFE? Or even kissing involved?
It sounds like there are 300 strings attached to her meeting outside the club. I also wouldn't count on GFE. Proceed with caution.
Always be careful

Tell me if this detail matters, she also said she's not one to be so random, it's only guys she chooses, feels right about, and we exchanged numbers. Even thoe she claimed how clean she is always taking caution, does that sound like she's still not one to trust? And especially since you say it would not be a GFE, which is what I'd really love to have.
I prefer it when they also tell me how honest they are - it is very reassuring. Just remember to not give her the money until you are in the room and she is undressing. Also, if she is more than 10 minutes late and doesn't answer her phone - move on down the road. Meeting strippers out of the club is always a 50/50 deal - they just aren't well organized.
Coming from someone that had a new dancer tonight and a waitress say they were ok with fucking OTC, never get a room before they show up. That advice will save you a lot of money.
I prefer it when they also tell me how honest they are - it is very reassuring. Just remember to not give her the money until you are in the room and she is undressing. Also, if she is more than 10 minutes late and doesn't answer her phone - move on down the road. Meeting strippers out of the club is always a 50/50 deal - they just aren't well organized. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I am also very scared that she will run away with my money before preceding and deceive me. She knows I'm good for paying her, couldn't I pay her right after? Or like you said, say we go in the room, and the moment she's undressed, THAT is when I hand her the money? Wouldn't there be a scary moment where she suddenly puts her clothes back on and rushes out the door? I'm glad you said you prefer they tell you how honest they are. Do I text her or call or speak with her in person at a future club visit and ask "What guarantee do I have because I don't want to be deceived by you?

Also what about the possibility of a "bust?" What if she's a dancer working for detectives, even thoe she's let me suckle hard off her tits, and made me cum a few times from gyrating me in dances, and I've tipped her extra for it each time?
I never pay for OTC outside the club. It takes more work, but it's usually safe that way.