Abbrevation Help

I am trying to figure out what L1, L2 & L3 activitites stand for in Activities in the reviews.

Appreciate someone helping this newbie
Urbandictionary.com is your friend.
Thanks guys - I guess I should have been able to figure it out..... guess I am getting slow in my old age
Hey guys, I may need some more clarification. There was a lot of back and forth in that thread on whether the scale was to L3 or L4, depending in the initial meaning for L1. Does OKC and Tulsa mainly use the 3 level scale?
Yes. 1-3.
Thanks, Roger!
I've noticed some abbreviations I couldn't figure out and that weren't on unbandictionary. Is there a MP-specific website?

And before I ask on a post, is it okay to ask or post what they are (you're saving yourself time by providing the link), or do you not want the clarification here to fool the you-know-who?
OK - There is still one abbrevation (I have checked the abbrevations list) I checked urbandictionary and none of there definitions make since except maybe "Review On Site" but the way I see it use is

Activities: Massage ROS

Now what does that mean?
ROS=Rest of the Story.

The guy got a massage and all other activities are outlined in the ROS.
thanks - most of the time I see that ROS is used there is NO rest of story regarding activities
That's because you don't have Premium Access. The ROS is there...it's just not visible to Registered Members.
DUH - now I understand - I felt like I was missing something - thanks man
No worries.

Get PA...you have NO idea what you're missing.
No worries.

Get PA...you have NO idea what you're missing. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
+1

And please read the sticky thread at the top of the Independent Provider Reviews section before starting your first review. It will prevent disappointment, misunderstanding and frustration.

By the way, your location says NC - do you realize this is the Oklahoma forum? You're certainly welcome here, just saying.

Huck