Boob job

Ladies and Gentlemen,
A very special woman in my life wants to get a breast lift and enhancement. I was wondering if there are any doctors anyone would recommend and if you have any before and after pictures. Please note that I realize that this could be a ploy to get a bunch of tit pics, but I assure you it is not, plus I obviously have internet capability and can find PLENTY of nude pictures. This is strictly research for a very important decision and procedure. Any help from any of you would be fantastic.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
A very special woman in my life wants to get a breast lift and enhancement. I was wondering if there are any doctors anyone would recommend and if you have any before and after pictures. Please note that I realize that this could be a ploy to get a bunch of tit pics, but I assure you it is not, plus I obviously have internet capability and can find PLENTY of nude pictures. This is strictly research for a very important decision and procedure. Any help from any of you would be fantastic. Originally Posted by sandpro
I've seen a number of cosmetic surgeon websites which have before-and-after pics of various procedures, including both breast augmentations and reductions.

I'm not telling you to do your own research (you're asking for a recommendation, after all, which is legit), but if you are researching in a particular area(s) you may be able to find some cosmetic surgeons' websites on your own, too.

Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
We have looked at most if not all of the surgeons from NW Florida to NOLA. All of them suggest finding personal testimony so I figured I would put out feelers here. Have also checked out quite a few plastic surgery forums. just casting as wide a net as possible.
We have looked at most if not all of the surgeons from NW Florida to NOLA. All of them suggest finding personal testimony so I figured I would put out feelers here. Have also checked out quite a few plastic surgery forums. just casting as wide a net as possible. Originally Posted by sandpro
Understand. Not criticizing or anything. Something of this importance, you definitely want the best.

Good luck! Hope you find a true Michelangelo of mammaries...

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 06-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Contact Trista Campbell !! She can be found here on ECCIE.

I believe hers (perfection) were done in Mobile.

Giz

P.S. - I would say Julinka too.... but I'm not sure hers were acquired along the Gulf Coast or not.