Outcall.....with client's sick baby in the house?

Would you do an outcall with a baby/kid in the house?

Dude called me off of Backpage. Told him I have in incall tonight and he said he is looking for outcall because his little baby is sick and he doesn't have a baby sitter.

I told him I could not do it. I did not feel comfortable. For one I don't do housecalls off of backpage and even if I did I just don't feel right about seeing a guy and his kid is there. Even though he said the baby was sleep I still felt weirded out.

And what are the chances dude was a single dad? Not high. I'm not going into your house and your damn wife pops up.

It just creeped me out.
Sick kid? Reason enough to avoid it period... Besides the creeper factor would you want to get sick too?
Ugh, I have a client who has an adult disabled son, but he lives in the main house and we rendezvous in the mother-in-law quarters...I only come over when he's long asleep, and have never, ever even heard or seen him. It's almost an entirely separate house.

A sick baby is a whole other ball game. I don't blame you, nor would I agree to that either. I'd leave if I heard a baby crying. Something about being a mom...The sound of an infant screaming just shuts down the juice factory..
In general, people just are not very smart. I went to a provider's incall years ago. While I am pounding the kitty there is a knock on the door. Her kid has homework questions, which I started answering because he would not leave and she did not know the answers. I am still surprised that I could keep it up and answer homework questions.
sounds like a situation where mom comes home, neighbor sees strange car, and busted red handed. definitely pass on that one.
In general, people just are not very smart. I went to a provider's incall years ago. While I am pounding the kitty there is a knock on the door. Her kid has homework questions, which I started answering because he would not leave and she did not know the answers. I am still surprised that I could keep it up and answer homework questions. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sounds like her son knew what was up, and that was his was of trying to fuck up you fucking his mom.
pathetic. now that misdemeanor is a felony. you are right pyramid. people don't fucking think. that is worse than having drugs in the house.
No way. You did the right thing. He was out of his mind.
In general, people just are not very smart. I went to a provider's incall years ago. While I am pounding the kitty there is a knock on the door. Her kid has homework questions, which I started answering because he would not leave and she did not know the answers. I am still surprised that I could keep it up and answer homework questions. Originally Posted by pyramider
She must have had some mighty fine Taint to overlook the kids pop quiz....ijs
:GASP: Nooooo way!! How old was the child? OMG That is soooooo screwy! I dunno man, I don't even use my home for incalls, period. Only 2 "clients" know where I live (because one does the yard and the other is an insurance agent) I've known them for ages and they have NEVER interacted with my kids. The lawn guy usually isn't even the one to come by, it's one of his employees.. Couldn't imagine for a millisecond having my kids around exposed like that.. This is their sanctuary.
It happens I am sure. I would walk if I knew it. Closest I came was a BP gal years ago, pre-ASPD for me. Arrived at her apartment, had to sep around the kids who were playing on the sidewalk. Got upstairs, got naked, lady got naked, then said "oops, I need to go make sure the front door is locked. Kids are outside playing and I wouldn't want them to walk in on us."

When she came back, I inquired and she said neighbor was watching the kids, so I did not feel like I was placing the kids in danger.

I think any lady who plays with her kids in the house is asking to lose them.
Aren't there quite a few serial killers that have a past of mothers being providers & having clients over while they were home. It's wrong on soooo many levels.
One word: WOW. That has got to be one of the strangest stories I've ever read.
I did not know the kid was there until the knocking at the door started. Fortunately the door was locked. Kid was probably a third grader. Must have been in accelerated class because some of the questions were difficult, but in my defense I was a bit distracted.
He wasn't the only sick baby in the house. Some people just don't give a damn...