Biden admits the last four years have been hard on the middle class.

Biden points out the obvious.

"This is deadly earnest, man. This is deadly earnest," Biden told the crowd at the Charlotte, N.C. event. "How they can justify raising taxes on the middle class that's been buried the last four years? How in the Lord's name can they justify raising their taxes with these tax cuts?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D214290
*crickets*
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2012, 04:42 PM
He should have said for the last forty years!!!

Reagan raised the SS taxes on the masses and then took the surplus and spent it on the military. Just think how well the books would look had we not spent our surplus. Had Reagan and Bush had to sell tax increases to pay for the military. We would either have a smaller more efferent military or we would be paying a helluva lot more in taxes!

But I know one thing for sure, our credit rating would be better. People would not be misled about SS and Medicare going broke and that being the problem. The real problem is that taxes are to low to maintain the current military spending. That is what the debate tonite should be about. Do we want to increase taxes to pay for our current military? That is the elephant in the room that nobody will discuss. They talk around it.
He should have said for the last forty years!!!

Reagan raised the SS taxes on the masses and then took the surplus and spent it on the military. Just think how well the books would look had we not spent our surplus. Had Reagan and Bush had to sell tax increases to pay for the military. We would either have a smaller more efferent military or we would be paying a helluva lot more in taxes!

But I know one thing for sure, our credit rating would be better. People would not be misled about SS and Medicare going broke and that being the problem. The real problem is that taxes are to low to maintain the current military spending. That is what the debate tonite should be about. Do we want to increase taxes to pay for our current military? That is the elephant in the room that nobody will discuss. They talk around it.
Originally Posted by WTF
But he didn't.
You are bucking for Dipshit of the Last Four Years!

In fact, why not? I can pretty much figure that you've been a dipshit a lot longer than that.
You are bucking for Dipshit of the Last Four Years!

In fact, why not? I can pretty much figure that you've been a dipshit a lot longer than that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your post is a blatant lie, Assup. Every one here knows you cannot "figure" anything. You lack the mental capacity to "figure", Assup!!! You're a steaming pile of fecal matter, Assup, and the only brains you might have had belonged to some other creature lower on the food chain before they were ingested, digested and defecated into a cesspit.
How does Biden know?
How does Biden know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn! Knew someone would eventually challenge the veracity of the source!?!
Knew someone would eventually challenge the veracity of the source!?! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A parrot is not a "source" ...it's a conduit.... or an echo ... but not a "source"!

With all due respect, of course.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2012, 06:01 PM
But he didn't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL, true enough.
Biden has a hard time not telling a lie.
He is the type you cant tell a secret to because he will spill the beans in a minute.