Mostly for lurkers and Newbie's. Feel free to add anything you want. About Verified Providers.

Ok, here goes, im going to try to explain a little something about Verified Providers. Being a Verified provider only means that the lady in question is "safe" to see. It does not give any indication of the service she provides. I get this question a lot from some of the new folks and lurkers on this site.
I cant tell anyone that just because a lady is Verified means she will give you the service that you are looking for. Verified means she is not LE etc. The only way to find out for sure if a lady is what you are looking for is to have premium access so that you can read the ROS or "Rest of the Story" that you will see on all reviews.
You can see if the lady has a "Yes or No" recommendation, but you cant see the whole story. Sometimes guys give a "Yes" recommendation to a lady that doesnt fit what I am looking for, but thats ok, thats why I read the reviews. A "Yes" for some of the guys would be a "No" for others.
To become Verified a lady only has to have some vouches from well established members of this site, or a couple of reviews from well established and trusted members. I have been on here long enough to know the well established or trusted members.
Over the years I have seen guys give a "Yes" because they are afraid the lady will post something bad about him in the ladies area. This does a dis-service to all the other members on here. Myself, I dont write many reviews, because the majority of the ladies I have seen already have stellar reviews. Also, I dont need the premium access, thats the only benifit I get for being a Mod.
I hope this helps out some of the new guys and lurkers. If anyone feels I might have missed something and would like to add to this, feel free to do so.
Disclaimer: This post is not intended to put any Provider down, as I know we have many great providers on this site. This is just to clear up some of the questions I get in pm's.

Respectfully submitted Ranch
Nice thread Ranch. Only thing I'd like to add for both set of parties, please contribute when you can so that we all can make a more informed decision. We all benefit from the exchange of information (ECCIE). Enjoy your time here and stay safe.