BP LuVLyy

Nothing found here, no tineye hits and zilch on google. Any info on this lady, common sense and spidey sense says TGTBT but I'm really curious about this one. Has anyone met her?

http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tie-23/7125660
Multiple searches from different angles came up with nothing. That's the red flag. First post ever?

Smokin hot pictures though.
Dive in head first and let us know. I'll preorder the T-shirt.
Hey Buck, I'll flip you. Okay here goes... Sorry you lost. Your turn to TOFTT.
2 out of 3?
Buck, you haven't left yet?

What's taking you so long to leave?

Okay I'll flip again... here it goes again...damn dude... sorry you lost again... if I were you I wouldn't play the lottery this week. At least not with your luck lately, losing the flip twice and oh yeah that other incident earlier that was your fault losing to another city.

Now if it would only rain, my depression would be complete .
Seriously, the body is rockin!!! Anybody call her yet? I would if my schedule wasn't so full.
Send her to BCS. I'll be glad to TOFTT, especially if you two will subsidize the cost. LOL

Oh great! The other city chimes in now! Buck, if she goes there and we find out she's real then your depression will only worsen. Okay now get out there and be a trooper.

Gee, subsidy really! This isn't the government.
Come on CBF, I'll split it with you.
Dang it, how did this become a government subsidy program?

Gee, the check's in the mail but I wouldn't hold your breath. You know all the red tape that's involved it could take a while.
Gee, subsidy really! This isn't the government. Originally Posted by cowboyfan2745
That got me to thinking. Government/subsidy? Provider/small business? Both prez candidates agree that small business needs a helping hand. Anyone smell an opportunity here?
I always wanted to open a half way house for girl that won't go all the way.
Ps. Did this thread get high jack? *hiding from Ranch*
Okay so we can get this topic back on track, does anyone have any info on BP LuVLyy?
I'm gonna take that as a no.
Alright just checked and it seems that she has disappeared from the area.

Hey Buck, you didn't happen to chase another one away did you? You need to stop doing that. LOL, just kidding Buck. At least we know the first was real. Dang it, we may never know if this one was just a mirage or the real deal.