Political Discussion thread

• GP
  • 10-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Since it appears we end up in a political discussion of some kind in just about every other thread, I was wondering what would actually happen if we started a thread actually intended for discussing just that topic.
LOL errr nothing too about the same.
  • GP
  • 10-14-2012, 02:12 PM
I know. It's just an experiment. Mostly about doove. He won't know whether he should or should not post in this thread.
well would sayin Bush fucked up not pushing for the banks to stop giving out loans to folks that can't pay back. For the sake of making it look as race equal opportunity.

Or do we point out another Oblama ops. I see the joker was at the VP debate.
  • GP
  • 10-14-2012, 04:49 PM
well would sayin Bush fucked up not pushing for the banks to stop giving out loans to folks that can't pay back. For the sake of making it look as race equal opportunity. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That was actually enacted during Slick Willie's administration.
I know. It's just an experiment. Mostly about doove. He won't know whether he should or should not post in this thread. Originally Posted by GP
You do realize this experiment may go horribly wrong and an unplanned discussion on prostitution may ensue.
  • GP
  • 10-14-2012, 04:54 PM
That is exactly what I am afraid of!

Like going to a fight and a hockey game breaks out.
errrr doove wants to do the do with Hillary????????? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh
OMFUCKIN TEBOW!!! LOOK QUICK!

http://www.eros-cams.com/index.php?s...rver=eros-cams

x BRITNEY x
obama got bin laden through the infrastructure bush put into place that he oposed and now takes credit
I would personally like to know people's thoughts about banning minimum wage as it is, and requiring a "living wage" be paid instead.
imo there should be no mandated minimum wage
just government intruding on something they never were meant to do

not their function

if they offer a wage you dont like or cant afford , then you dont have to take the job

competition in the workplace will make for better employees
Ahh damn all politics suck!! Lets just talk about hobbying stories!!
no hijacking
that would kill some folks tryin to move up the ladder. welfare should put the needs to work some to get it.