Obama has time to moderate American Idol feud but not to protect ambassador

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/20...-out-idol-feud

He also has time to go to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Hampshire, New York, and spend six days preparing for his debate. He is memorizing the answers before the question is asked.
give it a rest just vote next month...
Ahhh, poor baby, JDB. Been in the namesake again, I see. Try these idiotic comparisons with the Kommunity Kollege freshmen, you may get above 47% there.
Unwilling to address the obvious indifference our President has toward world affairs and preventing terrorism, eh, guys? Typical liberal Obamatons. They will defend ANYTHING!
Unwilling to address the obvious indifference our President has toward world affairs and preventing terrorism, eh, guys? Typical liberal Obamatons. They will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Look asshole just vote then you can quit using the stupid term Obamatons...Are you a Garyatom?
Unwilling to address the obvious indifference our President has toward world affairs and preventing terrorism, eh, guys? Typical liberal Obamatons. They will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And you are the biggest fraud on the board.
...Are you a Garyatom? Originally Posted by ekim008

.....you can call him Johnson.
You are simply proving my point. Obamatons will defend ANYTHING Obama does.
There is no depth a Romnayathon will go to bash the opponent..
A "Romneyathon"? Is that like NPR's pledge drive?

Gawd, you're an idiot, Ekum!

And I don't support Romney, either! I'm just telling the truth about Obama, you think it's bashing!

And you are the biggest fraud on the board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
BINGO! OUCH!

That one is gonna leave a mark on COF/No-Life! He also averages more than 15 worthless posts a day!
Yeah. That hurt deeply. Oooh, the pain.

The world is watching and they know more about WTF, Stevie, and the rest than they know about themselves.
A "Romneyathon"? Is that like NPR's pledge drive?

Gawd, you're an idiot, Ekum!

And I don't support Romney, either! I'm just telling the truth about Obama, you think it's bashing!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you are the idiot it is normal for a democrat to defend his person as it is for a republican to defend his or you to defend yours...STFU