Stunning Exotic Princess New To Eccie New Orleans

Exotic Dominican and Ebony princess (Pictures Below)

Available Mon. Wed and Fri Metairie or Westbank Area Incall

Please Try to Message me with 6 hour advance notice.

Hi Guys It's Ecstasy !! Treat your self to something nice I'm always a pleasure.For those of you who seek the complete upscale package of beauty, class, and charm.. I'd love to hang out while giving you the most memorable time of your life. I love what i do and I'm sure you'll love it too.Come get the best of many Worlds I'm Sensual Fun And very down to earth. I truely enjoy the company of Charismatic Gentlemen. I am the definition of a true Elite Young lady who can guarantee to make you feel special and Warm all over like A True Gentleman deserves to.

Stunning Exotic Beauty Dominican and Ebony Mix Standing at 5'5,Soft & Silky Caramel Mocha Skin.Perky Natural Breast. Petite Curvy Figure That Even an Hourglass Would Envy and a Dazzling Smile with the Attitude to match Ready to meet and make memories.

*** I Previously Worked for New Orleans Finest Agency but I am back in the business now as Indy Looking to meet a few good men
I will Always provide a safe, clean, and Upscale environment!
What you see is what you'll get. REAL AND RECENT PICTURES

P411
id # p34281

Previously Reviewed on ASPD.Net (see review below)

REVIEW SPECIAL:Since I have Not Been Active for a while And New to Eccie as well I am Offering Review Specials for this week Don't Miss Out Guys

RESPECTABLE GENTS ONLY:
Text,Call,or PM me for more information.

Passionately yours
ph# 504-383-3151
Email: EcstasyMonroe@yahoo.com

ASPD.NET REVIEW
Date: 12/10/09
Provider: ECSTASY
Phone or Pager: ASPD PM She will supply number.
Email Address: Somewhere on this SITE!
URL / Website: Somewhere on this site!
City: East Jeff
State: Louisiana
Area / Address: Safe Location in East Jefferson near I-10
Appointment Type: Incall
Provider Category: Agency
Activities: LFK; DFK; NE EXPLORATION; DATY; DIGITS; MISH w/ her LEGS Extended in Air; K-9
Session Length Scheduled: 30 minutes
Fee: TOFTT SPECIAL
Total Paid: As Agreed Upon
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: Dark and Long and Up
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? Being a Prior Customer, NOF sent me an ASPD PM
Provider`s Body: Beautiful 21 Year Old Co-Ed. Slim and trim wiithout an ounce of fat or a blemish on her. A Smile That Lighted up a DARKENED ROOM. Very FULL Lips that were GREAT to Kiss. A REAL DREAMBOAT to Behold. 1 TAT on Right Lower Tummy.
I'd Say B-Cups. and very Suckable Nips. Closely trimmed bush. Great to lick and suck.
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Jus tTell Me What You Want Me to Do For You

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
credit to BigCats, Shamblin & SlidellMike for the TOFTT reviews along with tigerfan (who didn't post review but was the very 1st client to Ecstasy)

Hello and welcome!

Enjoy yourself.

Play safe.

Stay smart.

And be sure to post in the New Orleans section listed on the main page!!!

Setty

Welcome!
Wow. Wish I would have known about you earlier in the week. I have been in NOLA all week all alone and didn't have much fun.
Welcome... Have fun and be safe doll!
Thank you all thanx a ton and maybe next time Harley I'll be here
Welcome
Welcome to ECCIE.........Very sexy