Providers that take Credit Cards?

So I'm going thru a Divorce and my cash access is limited at best. I need a provider with a discreet billing for CC.
I'm a P411 cert guy and in Austin until Thursday.
PM with any help.

Thanks
R
A lot of the ladies accept Gift Cards from what I read.....

It is easier for me to explain a $$$ transaction at Walmart, than a $$$ dollar ATM withdrawl to the SO.

But what is the best way to find out if a provider accepts gift cards? Is this a safe question to ask before meeting?
With the advent of gift cards the trail of a credit card is made unnecessary. But the problem with gift cards is that they may not be activated, just stolen by someone off the rack and never paid for. So the provider is having a lot of faith in you if she accepts them. Remember girls....just cause a gift card is handed to you doesn't mean it's been paid for and therefore activated. So far I limit gift cards to existing clients and I've never been burned...so far. Otherwise in over two years in operation I've had only two persons who shorted.
Most gift cards have a website, and you can check activation and balance there.
NO NO NO

I can't tell you how many accounts I guested because some provider got pissed and outed a guy or made him sweat bullets.
NO NO NO

I can't tell you how many accounts I guested because some provider got pissed and outed a guy or made him sweat bullets. Originally Posted by SP Hunter

Ok.. I usually follow the posts in a thread but you just lost me SP...
I wonder if Austin's very own NetSpend, http://www.NetSpend.com , has a long term solution. The company provides pre-paid debt cards that are reloadable. The re-load are partner locations https://www.netspend.com/info/partners/partners.shtml .

Although, the product is not marketed this way, I do remember reading that NetSpend's reloadable debt card solution worked well for illegal aliens, who had no ID and no credit history.
You have to have your net spend card with you when you reload....
Ok.. I usually follow the posts in a thread but you just lost me SP... Originally Posted by Whispers

Well you'd be shocked at how many guys used a CC and later found out their personal info was compromised, does not take a Mensa member to figure out that Joe Blow used a CC and then posted a review as "dumbesthobbyist" and there was issue with how review was written so now Joe Blow is getting email or calls at work or home. Soon "dumbesthobbyist" is asking to be Guest061110.

If you use a CC make damn sure it's not tracable back to your real identity.
Now gift cards are a different beast and I remember a Dallas lady needing new furniture so she actually sought gift cards.
I was just researching this the other day! In NYC ALL the girls take credit cards! I'm not exactly sure how they do it unless they have a third party merchant and put a link on their website or something... It seems like it would get complicated. Plus, the girls would always be in fear of the client disputing the charge and not getting paid.
Cash Gift Cards must be a part of my hobby budget.
I cant hide enough cash to hobby the frequency I desire.
(me soo horny)
However, I usually only offer to a provider that:
1. Knows me
2. On this board
3. Wants to be a regular

Usually it is a mixture of Cash Gift Cards and Cash.
using a true credit card makes no sense to me........... don't do it
using a true credit card makes no sense to me........... don't do it Originally Posted by sixxbach
I used to do it almost 15 years ago in Houston. A little studio in SW side called Hollywood. I was dumb, it was before all the ID theft risk. They had decent talent at the time, and they were always open.

Now days...hell no.
If one uses a CC and is caught by Le....There is a possibility of extra charges since you now have crossed state lines?I remember being told something along those lines when I first started...I may be wrong..could someone with more legal knowledge then myself let me know if I am wrong,,,,,