avoid her!!! she's got pimps to trick u n rob..

Watchout for this one... she acts descent and sweet until she gets the money and then will trick u to leave without a session..she's got atleast 2 or 3 pimps which i had noticed in the parking lot after my bad experience... Becareful anf besafe...

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...na-19/18244169

Hey There Gentlemen ;
Names Crissy I'am From San Antonio, tx , I enjoy taking care of a man as was as p pleasuring them Seductive Lips , To Die For Curves.
Im Smart As I am Sexy ;

~100% The Real Deal

~SESSIONS ARE UNRUSHED

~INDEPENDENT

~

****** Come Get To Know Me; Im Everyt hing Your Wife/GirlFriend Is Not ****
Will Never Know . . . . ??

~~~ Crissy , 9726746672 ~~~~

InCall/OutCall

Call Or Text
This Is 100% Legit Papi
Poster's age: 19

Thanks for the alert
lol i dont think pimps share....
Sorry bro.. Not against bp girls but gotta have some eccie cred or a referral else I assume this is to be an unlisted but real service on the menu. Pimped ho with interactive pimp!
Thanks. I was planning on seeing her....
Can you elaborate on the situation? U said they will rob & trick U but didn't tell Y U said this. What made U think she had 3 pimps in the parking lot? Could they have not have just lived there or been staying in same hotel? Did U get robbed? Tricked? What is the story???
lol i dont think pimps share.... Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
+1
How do you get tricked to leave without a session? Did she tell you her vagina was in the parking lot?
i have the details in the independent providers review..see ROS..search the forum with "crissy"
Well i read the ROS and maybe I'm missing something, I am confused how some random guys in the parking lot means pimp let alone multiple pimps (never would happen). The bump as you call it, no matter what it is would be an issue with any provider.
that's nuts 3 pimps? lol
The bump? Oh my.......
UT OH he didn't tell us about "THE BUMP" !
Wow dude get a life, ur mad cause u came fast all it is. Childish man u r. These ladies provide a service YOU pay for. Move thefuck on and pimps really? Thats not even possible to have thy many pimps.