Fingers in My Ass with that Blowjob?

I love BBBJ and my toes will curl with a CIM experience. Add a little sharing of the semen and you're talking my kind of session. Slip a couple of fingers up my ass while doing any or all of the above and I'll pray the room is soundproof!

Is it somewhat unknown among women that men enjoy prostate play while getting a BJ?
Hey luver boy----it is a specialty with me!!
That is such a frikkin turn on...I can't get enough!!!!
I love BBBJ and my toes will curl with a CIM experience. Add a little sharing of the semen and you're talking my kind of session. Slip a couple of fingers up my ass while doing any or all of the above and I'll pray the room is soundproof!

Is it somewhat unknown among women that men enjoy prostate play while getting a BJ? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Yes it is pretty unknown considering most guys I ask (I enjoy that kind of play myself) says that they would rather not have anything in their ass. Like most things, it is a matter of preference depending on who you're with at the time. Though I know there a lot of guys out there that like that, I would not venture to say most do.
i like getting a blowjob with a large plug or dildo up my ass at same time. then have pulled out at the time of release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas Rain is all you guys need enough said!!!!
Dallas Rain is all you guys need enough said!!!! Originally Posted by soxfan
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-08-2012, 11:26 PM
It is a most enjoyable... maneuver!
prostate massage w/ bj? had it before and it just doesnt do much for me.

small vibe bullet in my rear w/ bj? had it several times and it feels great, but doesnt really enhance the bj.

excellent oral delites all the way to completion, w/ swallow or spit or snowball?
NOW WE'RE TALKING!!
my first time was a massage girl in calif. think i filled her mouth more than she expected.

2nd time i saw her she massaged my prostrate while reverse cowgirl that was awesome
And exactly whom shall provide said practice in Houston pray tell?
prostate massage w/ bj? had it before and it just doesnt do much for me.

small vibe bullet in my rear w/ bj? had it several times and it feels great, but doesnt really enhance the bj.

excellent oral delites all the way to completion, w/ swallow or spit or snowball?
NOW WE'RE TALKING!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I would tend to agree with this. I do a BUNCH of prostate and anal play with men.

A toy in the bum seems fine whereas using fingers AND doing oral sex seems as if it would be very difficult to do for an extended time. You know, it's the rub your head and pat your stomach type of thing.

I know that it sounds sexy to say, "Hey sure, I do that!" and I guess that I "could" throw my hat into the ring, however, wouldn't it be best for the woman to focus on giving you the best oral sex in the world and then add a little something in the mix (an Aneros for example?) instead of having her stumble around?

Guess that I'm losing my sexiness of thought this morning.
And exactly whom shall provide said practice in Houston pray tell? Originally Posted by txoilngas

MsAthena is there

also i visit often
I've had toys and vibrators used for prostate message, but the best was a magic finger for some reason. It was just steady pressure in the right spot.

Usually the buildup I picture like a roller coaster going up the incline to that big drop. Usually I would climb to that point and then hit the O and etc. The magic finger caused me to feel like I was right at the top kind of floating in limbo for almost a minute before the O actually hit. I will never forget that one.
I would have to say most of my lovely Cocks, enjoy the prostate being massaged while I suck them.......Maybe 1% has said it wasent their thing after trying it........So boys...cum to me and lets explore new and pleasurable fun........Yum. Prostate stimuli while having a BBBJCIM.............Now what more could a man ask for......slurp!!
I would have to say most of my lovely Cocks, enjoy the prostate being massaged while I suck them.......Maybe 1% has said it wasent their thing after trying it........So boys...cum to me and lets explore new and pleasurable fun........Yum. Prostate stimuli while having a BBBJCIM.............Now what more could a man ask for......slurp!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Damn that sounds good! The whole discussion is akin to the "forced" milkings I enjoy so much. If you can locate a Provider that gets into tying the man down so she can suck/stroke him to multi O's AND prostate massage the precum from him until he's writhing on the bed THAT is the best scene around. Ummmm..ok..just remembered one....errr...TOW more that'll make me smile every time.